Ford Expedition. Four DC 18"s. DC 5k.

Are you fucking serious. Damn man.. they got the subs to? How in teh fack were they able to get the subs. I didn't think you could get to them without take the box out! Time to start checking local pawn shops, local shops and craigslist to see if they are trying to off-load them.

:ninja:

Yeah I hope they catch these scumbags!

I seriously hate thieves, I'd really like to see them tormented!

I think we as a society are way too easy on them. No one is scared of getting caught; what are the consequences?

Probation and a fine? Please...

I say cut off their mf hands!!!! Maybe one finger at a time....

i totally agree.. i cant stand a fucking theif and to think this kid saved up for 2 fucking years man. Pissed me off!

Me too! I'm ready to go hurt someone over this, and I don't even know this guy.

Who ever took it better hope they don't run into me while trying to unload it, that's all I'm saying...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I appreciate it guys. I was definitely setup by someone. They had to have brought an army of dudes to get the box out with subs in it.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Good thing Best Buy installed his alarm, so hopefully the viper protection plan helps cover what insurance won't.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

WOW bro that sucks man. Hope everythig works out for you. I cant stand a thief either. OFF with their heads.. I mean hands!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wow this is really jacked up.To have something you saved so long for taken like that is some BS. I would definitely be checking out the people that knew what was in there. Its got to be someone that has seen your system for them to come prepared like that. Hope you insurance company takes care of you man

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Good thing Best Buy installed his alarm, so hopefully the viper protection plan helps cover what insurance won't.

Hmm, makes me wonder, didn't you say they somehow got past the alarm? And they knew what they were there for?

I'd be checkin' everyone that works at BestBuy...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i would take a day off for research. someone knows something. I swear to you if i see ANYONE with my terminals at a show im going to jail. No questions ask I am just going to start wailing. I am fucking pissed!

:madsign:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived