-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

happy New Years Nismo- 5 mins

Happy New Years to everybody

I been drinkin my damn self

just ghetto malt liquer,m but drinkin it hard and fast

so Iam gettin faded good

And GotFi? be carefull about that one, dont wanna see you not able to make it to Autorama due to losing a job. hah

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Happy new year, i have been drinkin since like 1830, so i am going to have a massive headache in the morning on my flight back to VA

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Happy new year, i have been drinkin since like 1830, so i am going to have a massive headache in the morning on my flight back to VA

That sucks man

alotta sleep and wake up to asprin, dont take asprin before you sleep, because from what I learned in DUI class, it kills your liver

And OFCOURSE gatoraid, and pissing

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.