Sonic Electronix

Doing that will shorten it by way more than a single year. In my build I will be putting a D3100 in the wheel well of my honda which is only 5" tall, and I will be getting 2x4's placed on the bottom of the back around the wheel well. So I will have atleast 7" inches of height to work with to fit it under there.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Plenty of people have placed there batts in the spare tire wheel well I will have to go back heres one http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139742-unibody-car-making-new-ground-wpics/page__p__1971911__hl__+battery%20+spare%20+trunk__fromsearch__1#entry1971911. Its nothing hard but like Root said its going to kill more then a year would love to see you just extend your batt cables instead I honestly think it would be quicker.

And where is the proof of it killing more than a year of life????

I have some mixed batts going on 6 years still holding steady

I also know of more

I'm on my phone ill post pics of how I did my wheel well batts

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Plenty of people have placed there batts in the spare tire wheel well I will have to go back heres one http://www.stevemead...1#entry1971911. Its nothing hard but like Root said its going to kill more then a year would love to see you just extend your batt cables instead I honestly think it would be quicker.

I would prefer to just exted the battery cables/clamps myself too. Im going to look into something to do this. I may call the dealership i bought the car from and find out if mitsu sells anything, if not, back to napa...

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I also know of more

alright, thanks. Ideally id put an AGM battery up front that would match. But its not working. So if i cant extend the terminals, im putting it in the spare well. If i can, i may just replace it in all.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i have two sets of these in my room, and dont have kinetiks anymore. (*hint hint)

hctp.jpg

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

chevy, i bought posts yesterday, the cables wont reach. thats the current problem, and the positive terminal is too loose to clamp on the post....plus sonic is supposed to be sending me replacement posts.

I also know of more

alright, thanks. Ideally id put an AGM battery up front that would match. But its not working. So if i cant extend the terminals, im putting it in the spare well. If i can, i may just replace it in all.

Replace them all would be ideal but for voltage and amount of storage I would run the 2 btts your system will like you better having that extra batt in there

Also my civic ran a few years with a stock batt up front 2 kinitic 2000,s and a 2400 in the back why 3 differnt batts you may ask? Its what I had laying around all still holding voltages like a champ

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If i got the HC1400R the terminals would be in the right spots, im on the phone with sonic right now about returning the battery. Im not sure i wanna toss my spare, even though to get to it takes 15-30 min if im by myself. the back seat doesnt fold, so i have to fully remove it and slide the box out into the cabin since its too big to go through the trunk opening.....so now idk if im going to return it, for the 1400R (if i turn it around it would match up perfectly with my terminals), try and make it work as is, or put it in the trunk and ditch the spare...decisions decisions....