so, i started calling all these places.. and i been buggin all these places.. so i was lookin in the paper right before christmas for this company looking for laborers.. so i went to my parents house at 1:00p. and there is a message on there from a company wanting me to be in chico by 2:00p. and i live 45 minutes minutes from chico. So, i called them and they told me where to be for the interview..

So, i show up, and i have experience in bob cat, demolations. so, they called me for me to show up at thye company tomorrow to start work..

they are starting me off at 15.00 a hr, which for this area is damn good.. and even if it is going to poor rain tomorrow... i will be there.. so.. time to start savin and get the system that i want.

:) :) :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

awsome, congrats on the new job and at 15 a hr, thats not bad starting off... ive been with my job for 5 years and only make a little more than that

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thank you everyone..

Yes.. this is the first check, i get to check off my list.. Featuring everything works out.. they said they are gonna bring some of us abord and test us out.. but i have been doing this kind of work before, and with all my experience in demolation, and powered equipment, they basically already said i was a shoe in.. but they have to give everyone a chance.. I am going to work my little ass off day in and day out.. i am showing up 20 minutes early tomorrow to show i am serious about working there.. and I am going to do everything that no one wants to do.. like i said.. they gonna me 15.00 a hr.. i dig a whole to china..

as long as i get paid.. i dont give a fuck.. this is giving me money to get my build going, and prevent my car from getting repod... I hope to be able to move my fiance and i into our own house in a few months..

I hope this works out..

Thank you kimo,accord, mr wiggles..

KIMO - might have to hook me up on some stero equipment.... if ya know what i mean :)

congrats man! i'm on the prowl also.

EDIT: oooh nice goals too. best of luck to you on those

Thank you sir... My girl has been with me when i was broke as fuck.. had all my clothes and shit i my car, and went to nevada for a better life... get some work and everything else... had 30.00 in pocket... 20 dollas of gas in the car, and had some smokes and 2 2 Liters of Mt Dew :P ... So.. She was with me when i got my new truck, and my other new truck and my new car.. and we rode life on the high side :) had a nice town house, and paid 790.00 a month for it.. and then we hit a bump in the road, and just tryng to get shit back in our grasp..

2007 has been a hard year for us.. and plus my girl lost her mom in 2007... so.. we are trying to get things back going good..

She comes #1 with me... She is my everything.. so.. She deserves a lot more than what i can give her at times.. what it dont change the way she looks at me.

Expo.. this job is starting wage.. They said some days i moight be picking up trash, or interior of a house.. some days i might be a bob cat all day or front end loader.. I could be welding or on a cutting torch. Since i have experence in tools like that, there is no telling what i might be doing.. it will prolly change from day to day.. or mihg tbe on this job for a month doing the same thing..

if we get a job from the state, i could be making 30.00 a hr, or more.. there is no telling to what the jobs are going to pay.. But i am guarented my 15.00 a hr.. So..

If i had my own house, i say come out to cali.. they said they are always looking for a crew.. :)