DC 9K WITH HER PANTIES DOWN :()

Real96SS

Well I'm not going to go read someone else's post to get some info that I wasn't looking for. The way you worded your response didn't say it was the same amp you just made reference to him calling it his amp.So jeez

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

The American Bass VFL 1100.1 looks the same too :)

All of them are beastly and I would love to have any of them

Well I'm not going to go read someone else's post to get some info that I wasn't looking for. The way you worded your response didn't say it was the same amp you just made reference to him calling it his amp.So jeez

You could also just read mine unless you're too important to scroll up :P

I'm gonna hate

From the same buildhouse but not the same amp...... When will people get that. Thought this section was supposed to be about amp guts. Not what amps look alike.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

From the same buildhouse but not the same amp...... When will people get that. Thought this section was supposed to be about amp guts. Not what amps look alike.

Well, discussing the origin and design of an amp's guts is sorta relevant, ain't it? I love this section for just that reason, where else can I talk about things that go boom and audio grade capacitors? :D

I'm gonna hate

Just because the board and layout look the same does not mean that the components are the same. One could have better part used than the others. I dont know enough about this to tell you what could be different, but I do know that this is the case with most amps that look the same. This is the reason that amps may look the same but have different prices.

Archived