DD M3a Guts (Fried)

OrionStang

Sorry to hear about the lose man. That sucks and I agree its scary to see this happen to such quality gear. Shorts are a killer man. Hope you can get it back up and running though.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

shit sucks man i have my m3a in my daily for close to 8 months at .5 ohms stock electrical and i havnt had on issue yet

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i just got mine back today...time to send it back to dB-r tomorrow (30 day warranty). I was sketchy about re-installing it too...fuckin' hestitated putting in the fuse in the front lol interior speakers crackled...then i turned off the deck...check the amp, ok, no smoke...turned it back on..got some major buzzing sound from all around...i said "WTF??" turn it off, ran to disconnect the front fuse, look in the trunk, smoke smoke and more smoke...i'm thinking it might be a manufacturer defect or something...for this many people to have the same issues these days..makes me wonder...and I DO HOPE, dB-r can put a load on it and test it before they send it back to me this time...good luck bro...i spent $220 the first time...i'll post new pics of the new burn out when i get a chance.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

After somebody pointed out you had the same problem, I sent a long email to DD. Haven't heard back and its been over 24 hours.

I wouldn't expect to. Also, watch for some quiet revision to get slipped out and this problem to magically vanish.

I'm gonna hate

I tried reaching out to DD before and never got a response...i'm sure some Korean named Suk Dik sabotaged our batch of M3a's lol I called my DD dealer for shits and giggles to find out how much he thinks DD would charge for the repair...he told me between $300-$350.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived