Sundown Audio

Audiophile amp reworking

8ight

Im sure true audiophiles will pay for a service like this but I know it is super time consuming for you and the average joe wouldn't pay what your valuable time is worth. maybe if you do it enough you will get it down to a science and find good prices on the parts you need

Not really cost effective on anything but your own personal amps.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

got any links on where you learned how to do what you're doing? Ive wanted to tinker with amps for a while. My buddy has an old RF1000.1 that made 1k at 2 ohms, something was wrong with it, not sure what exactly, but i wanted to tear it apart and play with it. Also, i had a cheap kenwood die on me recently, since its dead, and past warranty, I'm not afraid of fucking with it, but id like to know what I'm doing....at least a little bit.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I think the market would be for broken amps. Not looking to fancy up a good one. I mean if you can get fried amps for cheap, fix them up and then add a special touch you could have a good selling point.

2011 Mazda 3 Sport

-QL-MZD723 Touchscreen

-AQ2200

-(2) Fi SSD 12's

-4.3 cf box sealed to cabin

-1/0 knu power wire

-XS D3100 and 102 AH C&D

-Big 3

I'd take an interest. I run amps built in 1999. They're fully functioning, but I guarantee custom touches to them with modern components would be an improvement. They run VERY hot, so the stuff is gonna wear out eventually otherwise.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

I'd take an interest. I run amps built in 1999. They're fully functioning, but I guarantee custom touches to them with modern components would be an improvement. They run VERY hot, so the stuff is gonna wear out eventually otherwise.

Your 100HC gets hot? You can run those at .25 ohms on the right electrical doing burps for 4-6kW! It gets hot daily? Sounds like it could be the power supply or cooling.

I'm gonna hate

i can get a little old kenwood amp from a guy i work with (powers on but no output) i think would be nice for a little starter system for a friend of mine or for my gf or something :) depending on prices i might be interested in getting it and having u fix it up assuming u can make it work :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Your 100HC gets hot? You can run those at .25 ohms on the right electrical doing burps for 4-6kW! It gets hot daily? Sounds like it could be the power supply or cooling.

Oh yes it runs hot. They are quite stable at .25 ohms, but they do get hot. It's just a very good heatsink. It isn't ridiculously hot, and it has never gone into thermal protection. I mean, if I play at "low" volume it barely heats up. If I crank it, it starts puttin out some BTUs haha.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.