good SQ sub?

Zak Katzer

More info : power, car, volume available for box, musical taste, budget, ...etc

You can't get good help without some serious informations.

There are hundreds of subs in the market. Focus on the box you want/need, and come back here. the SQ will come from the box first. If you try to squeeze 4 12's in a tiny box, you won't have a good SQ !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

If you really want an sq sub I would go with one or two of these: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-FBX6sqm0No7/p_09133WX2/Focal-Utopia-Be-33-WX2.html

And run them off some of these: http://www.audissy.com/b2.html

or one of these: http://www.audissy.com/x2000g.html

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_09146KX4/Focal-K2-Power-46-KX-4.html?tp=111

edit. . Missed the post above with a similar link.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, ive heard all kinds of subwoofers, from the the high ends to the mid priced and some of the shitty subs... The best SQ type sub out there in my oppinion is the jl audio w6 12s. They get loud, hit like no other, shake the car next to you with just two of them, and sound AMAZING.!! I will never buy another sub. I have two ported to spec and a jl slash 1000. Basically unbelievable!

Just read the reviews on google.. Talk to some pros who have heard em all and been doin it for awhile. Im almost positive theyll back up my statement.

Honestly, ive heard all kinds of subwoofers, from the the high ends to the mid priced and some of the shitty subs... The best SQ type sub out there in my oppinion is the jl audio w6 12s. They get loud, hit like no other, shake the car next to you with just two of them, and sound AMAZING.!! I will never buy another sub. I have two ported to spec and a jl slash 1000. Basically unbelievable!

Just read the reviews on google.. Talk to some pros who have heard em all and been doin it for awhile. Im almost positive theyll back up my statement.

I agree jl audio subs are amazing.

I'll disagree on the best out there. Pretty good though.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

<~~~ Waiting for the SQ nazi's to come in bitching that you don't use 4 12's in an SQ setup and tell you that you need to research what real SQ is.

I know of a SQ capable vehicle that had 144 12s installed ... its all about planning for stage and image and installation ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived