kentucky weather ftw!! for once. it's been mid to high 60's here. cloudy and windy today but i'll take what i can get :)

hellz yeah cincinnati was near 70 today i was outside in shorts and a tshirt it felt real good. tomorrow the weather drops back down to like 35-40 tho so i enjoyed today.

hellz yeah cincinnati was near 70 today i was outside in shorts and a tshirt it felt real good. tomorrow the weather drops back down to like 35-40 tho so i enjoyed today.

yup your getting what we just went through.... all the storms in cali are pushing milder weather to the midwest!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Good Ol northern Cali weather....(chico) power's been off for a couple O days and no work....sucks...came on yesterday but has been flickering a bit still!!!!

my brother lives in chico.. he came down to my parents house.. he works there at guy rents of off 32. I was out of power from friday to monday nite.. I was up in paradise working on thursday when the storm came in.. got soaked.. but for 15.00 a hour.. fuckin bring it.. I got had my dads generator here, giving us lights and tv :) and the fridge going.. my parents in city limits so they got power the same day.. i live in county limits 3 blocks from my parents.. we had 2 power polls snapped and on the ground 1/4 mile down from my house.. my car had a shit load of grapefruits fall off the tree and onto my car :I

we had 6 trees blow over on our property, we had the wind blow off part of our roof, ( the black felt paper, and shingles) so water soaked in the atack, and then made part of our ceiling colapse into the house..

It sucked ass.. anyway guys glad to see everyone is ok..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

cali weather should be clear for the next week!! Storms over for now!!

i am off work til monday.. so.. i hope to get my build going this weekend... i am gonna start back on it tomorrow.. get the wall finished and then i need to get stuff lined, and shit..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

cali weather should be clear for the next week!! Storms over for now!!

Hope so. I have a lot to do if I'm gonna have any system in for Autorama.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived