It's also sad that we live in a country where that we, law abiding citizens, may possibly be forced to pay for Health Insurance while if you go to jail, you get Health Insurance for free.

its better to be a criminal now. free food free rent and free medical lol

thats a funny thought but i guess they are starting to charge people money for each day spent in jail .

they dont, how will a prisoner pay with out a job? they should do it like mexico and make the family responsible not tax payers. in mexico if your family dont take you food while in jail then guess what, you dont eat

i think that alot of the people who are in jail these days need to just be hit in the head with something heavy and be done. something worthy of a 5+ year sentence just go ahead and off them.

I think they should just use the prisoners as free labor, that'll help the economy.

itll just put someone else out of work.....

Hmm, you make a good point

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

It's also sad that we live in a country where that we, law abiding citizens, may possibly be forced to pay for Health Insurance while if you go to jail, you get Health Insurance for free.

its better to be a criminal now. free food free rent and free medical lol

You have to pay housing fees after jail or prison lol its not free living. I was in for just a few hours once and it was about $80 but that included the booking, it was like a bundle deal.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

It was ruled the way it was for a reason and all I have to say to Chief Justice Roberts, is well played sir!

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/06/9398-why-chief-justice-roberts-made-the-right-long-term-decision-with-obamacare/

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I think this is a bunch of shit. How can you make me pay for something I don't want. Yes I have health insurance but I chose to, not cause I have to!

I just hope the rest of retards that voted him in just cause he was "black" don't vote this coming election. 4 years and what the fuck has he done?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The ruling today has infuriated me. The Supreme Court has made itself irrelevant. They just blow with the wind. It's good to really see it in stark detail. Like the British Monarchy, the Supremes can cause some temporary annoyance and expense, but otherwise are little more than a constitution vestigial tail. An inconvenient reminder of what once was. Never again will I waste time paying attention to their antics.

I no longer care.

I'm gonna hate

i dont mind the government helping out who needs it like children. grown men and woman should get there asses up a get a job. why should i pay for others medical bill, some people just take advantage of every help they can get from the government and its frustrating that they get to live better and enjoy free time and all.

Question: What happens to the cost of uninsured sick people that go to the doctor/emergency room?

I have to say to Chief Justice Roberts, is well played sir!

all i have to say to him is "fuck you".

Typical response of the uninformed. Do a little more research (or even click the link I posted if searching is too hard) and you can see why he did it. It will benefit us in the long run.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I have to say to Chief Justice Roberts, is well played sir!

all i have to say to him is "fuck you".

Typical response of the uninformed. Do a little more research (or even click the link I posted if searching is too hard) and you can see why he did it. It will benefit us in the long run.

his pockets are probably so fucking heavy right that he cant even stand up.

edit - upon re-thinking the intent of the way you worded your post, im starting to get where your going with it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived