detroitdb Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 i would say on my current project its around 4500. (alot more then my wife thinks) Im around the 4-5k range, my wife thinks around 1500.00 (husbands trade a lot of equipment straight up) with a little cash.. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U 2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SUNDOWN ZV4-18 CRESCENDO 3.5K PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS 5 C&D TECH BATTS
Kevin M Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 With all the different setups plus what is in there now around 3k. Going to do a fronstage overhaul this winter with some processors (mini dsp) and ditch the HU for a 10" tablet and redo the wall. Thinking hard about putting the 18s in the expedition and getting 6 Image Dynamics 15" and a Crescendo 3500 to power them. After you add that together plus a couple group 31's and a mechman I will have spent more on the rebuild than I did on all the versions up to this point. Should be totally kick ass though. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 Shit................don't make me sick. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
bighossf150 Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 $4500-$5000 so far Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Crandis16 Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 I made a thread a little while ago that compared the price of the ride vs. the equipment inside it lol. I was pretty surpised with some of them My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
mitchell830 Posted June 29, 2012 Author Report Posted June 29, 2012 I made a thread a little while ago that compared the price of the ride vs. the equipment inside it lol. I was pretty surpised with some of them Hahah ya. I'm still gathering all my equipment up and I have money in that then most of my friends have paid for there car. But I guess I just have expensive taste lol
MrBigs63' Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 Im into a single cab about 6-7000 with just what is in and on the truck. No tools or anything. The truck was only about 4000. Got about 8 sat aside for the next build.
mitchell830 Posted June 29, 2012 Author Report Posted June 29, 2012 so far only $1,900... That's really good... Lots of bang for the buck! I'm up to +$4K now, and still need to buy wood, 1/0 wire, and terminals. Plus whatever it's gonna cost to finish these doors... I'm gonna say I will have around $8K in the audio and interior when it's all said and done. But that will be a while I aint even got to use any of my stuff yet. It's all just setting in the closet, waiting patiently... same with me man. Got like 3500 dollors of equipment sitting in my close just waiting till I get a alt and batts.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 No way to really know because in the 16 years I've been playing with car audio I've bought and traded alot and most of what I have now is left overs from past systems. I can say over the years I've have dozens of systems in quite a few rides and have easily spent 10's of thousands. . . . . I think I'm gonna go puke now. Thanks for making me think about this. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
kbsmoker Posted June 29, 2012 Report Posted June 29, 2012 current setup is over 6k. i only buy new equipment lol total overall...dont even want to think about lmao www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.