Sonic Electronix

Break in period...really?

corvvette?

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

well...heard from a guy not too long ago that IF you have a sub that can handle A LOT of powa then you will need to break it in....

but if you have a classic shitty sub....that will take aprox 200-500wRMS then you will not need it,...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

corvvette?

well...heard from a guy not too long ago that IF you have a sub that can handle A LOT of powa then you will need to break it in....

but if you have a classic shitty sub....that will take aprox 200-500wRMS then you will not need it,...

Well you can do that if you so desire, but me personally I throw it in and beat the snot out of it. And thats any sub don't care what it is.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

i wonder how an ˝electric˝ car like the Volt or the Prius would perform with a couple of amplifiers and some subs in the trunk...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

i wonder how an ˝electric˝ car like the Volt or the Prius would perform with a couple of amplifiers and some subs in the trunk...

hopefully the piece of shit would fall apart.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

there are really some stupid ass comments in this thread. i bet you guys drive a car off the lot with 20 miles on it and race it like you stole it too...

I do full rebuilds on my motorcycles...head to the track and beside sitting on the stand for approx 2-3min while i get helmet on etc..that motor is getting pushed to 13k with less than 5min on the motor after rebuild. Some people will scorn this but others agree...manufacturers cant decide wether its needed mechanics disagree and there are millions of "break in" procedures.....NO ONE will ever agree on that and NO ONE will agree on break in of SUBS. But if I pay 10k for a new bike or 1k for a performance sub....Im runnin that bitch for just that - performance- and thats what I expect.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

It would probably shit its batteries all over the highway than run to the nearest outlet.

But it would be backwards thinking because everytime your bass hits you would be knocking off mile after mile from your range haha....

call your boss "Ahh Yeah I can't make it into work today...some jerk off had their bass up so I had to show em what a real system sounded like...and ..ahhh yea my batteries died so I'm waiting for AAA."

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The way I look at it is if your running right around rated power then wail on them full tilt within tuning frequency and unclipped, if your pushing 2x rated power then go easy on it as you will already be pushing it past its limits.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived