Sundown Audio

Is onlinecarstereo.com legit?

2K XJ

I ordered, at my day in 4 days. Better shipped than sonic, sonic was great though.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I live near there according to their address, but does any one know if its an actual place you can go shop to or do they do online orders only?

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

They are legit, got my BRZ1700.1D a few days after i ordered it, when a shorted something on the board, sent it in and got it back in about 2 weeks, I'm in IL. I should have just sent it to lake zurich il, i can drive there, its literally that close.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

They are legit but their shipping does suck like everyone has said. I had an amp fry and sent it back and it was on back order and they didn't even notify me. Even after I called twice. they kept telling me they were going to ship it this day or that day. Finally I just got something else.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

@all

how to get 5% discount?

do they ship free in that price in US only

any other site that offer better price then this?

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

iv bought some stuff from them dont like them verry much id rather use http://www.woofersetc.com/

Their price is $200 dollars more :(

And I have read some reviews online and I have come to the sad realization that this is probably out of stock... I read that they will leave stuff up on their sites even if they know its out of site just so that you add it to your cart and pay for it, then once you pay they'll say their out of stock and give you store credit...

But hopefully not! I'll call them on Monday before I order and ask if its in stock, and if they have it, I'm definatly ordering!

If that is the case you make a dispute with your credit card company/ bank.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

@all

how to get 5% discount?

do they ship free in that price in US only

any other site that offer better price then this?

"ocsavings" into the discount code thing when you check out. And for shipping, they only ship to the US for free. If your in Canada you have to pay $30 to get it shipped to get it past customs and stuff. Or more if the item is huge.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Just an FYI, if an item is refurbished, it must be explicitly displayed as refurbished. They have strict laws against selling refurbished gear as new.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

Archived