Jump to content

what do you do for money????


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering what yall do to pay for our expensive hobby. I know theres a thread about careers but with no pics so if possible post some pics!!!!

this is what i do

im an industial insulator/metalman

its a tee cut with gores for the 90 a couple of flat caps at the ends

2012-07-08120125.jpg

random cut for a shoe

2012-07-09105116.jpg

and a 90 that we made at the shop out of calsio insulation

2012-07-06072546.jpgdss

post some if you have some or if you can

i use to build those scaffolds you are working on................

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Just wondering what yall do to pay for our expensive hobby. I know theres a thread about careers but with no pics so if possible post some pics!!!!

this is what i do

im an industial insulator/metalman

its a tee cut with gores for the 90 a couple of flat caps at the ends

2012-07-08120125.jpg

random cut for a shoe

2012-07-09105116.jpg

and a 90 that we made at the shop out of calsio insulation

2012-07-06072546.jpgdss

post some if you have some or if you can

i use to build those scaffolds you are working on................

thats some hard work

Posted

I do everything business related for computers. Server/workstation administration/maintenance, virtualization tech, consulting, installation, custom construction. Any business IT solution needed: I'm your guy.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

My father own a cleaning company so i run the residential side of the company. he gets the big bucks i gotta say i love it tho!

8edec492a43f40f58611e95813dc5d24.JPG

eeea3bd978e14c519f2346411e80d7ec.JPG

And also security but that sucks balls

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Posted

I deliver pies around town 40 hours a week.

Lol, T&E fans would get it.

But seriously, I'm a driver for dominoes. Don't get many hours though.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Posted

Oil Industry....work for my grandpa and we sell Pump Parts to the local drilling contractors. I make deliveries, drive a forklift, troll the forums

Rig

IMG_1262.jpg

1600 hp pump they buy parts for

IMG_1263.jpg

Team Flex Issues

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4003 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...