I myself could never do a yaris. But hey, if you're happy with it, that's all that matters. But looks clean. Many girls cars aren't nearly that clean. Good job! Not sure if the SA box is empty or not but definitely gotta take pics of your setup if they're installed, or when they are installed.

Sheena = pedobear

Doors look like they would be easy to glass and add speakers to. Don't know about getting wire to them though. How big is the hatch area or would you consider removing the rear seat?

Last pic is nice, I have DD and Sundown gear, too.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. If you really want to learn, this is the place to be.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i would shit myself if i saw a yaris around my area that slapped.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

im thinkin about puttin an SA8 V2 in the back. n im gettin the double din app radio next week

=D

I myself could never do a yaris. But hey, if you're happy with it, that's all that matters. But looks clean. Many girls cars aren't nearly that clean. Good job! Not sure if the SA box is empty or not but definitely gotta take pics of your setup if they're installed, or when they are installed.

thats my bfs setup 2 SAs...

you may not like the app radio. it doesnt get the best reviews. a single sa-8 would fill out the soundstage quite well if done right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i know a few people who have had the pioneer app radio and they all seem to give the same response. they are annoying to navigate through and they load slow. just what i have heard though ive never actually played with one myself

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

you should run 2 sa8s gota love a girl that has a system

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Hey I just noticed your location, the GF and I are in Phoenix and we just bought a Scion xB for her. We will be doing an SA8 or Skar 8 setup in her cargo area at some point here. If you or the BF need any help, just let me know, I can give advice or lend a hand since you guys aren't far away. Good luck with your build and Welcome to the forum. You'll get more than enough information and support around here, I hope you enjoy it :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

always nice to see a chick who is interested in audio, my lady friend has a 08 or 09 yaris thing number one to do on those cars is deaden the doors them bastards resonate horribly with just the stock speakers

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.