yeah you can still be a regular active member, but dont expect to me able to sell things here

If n8 keeps this up like he has, he'll be allowed to sell, but every time he tries they'll be referred to this thread.

he'll have an extra requirement to put this link into the "for sale" thread and bold it @ size 24 font saying: "Must read first"

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Why do you care so much if you have 150 posts man? I'd be fine with getting dropped to -500 or -5000 posts.

he's completely right, no one cares if you have 5 of 1000 post, we're all here for the same purpose. to learn and help others. Now the first time you tried to get 150 post without being an active member ( just spitting bull shit ) and when you noticed you messed up and you came and made a new account thinking that no one would notice that you post dumped in the first place, thats why you are where you are. just take it like a man, accept it and just read learn and contribute.

cool, well I'm heading off. Nate I messaged you, if you aren't going to read it fine. If you aren't going to help than whatever. I'll ponder through here time from time and read non sense and be looked down and not taking seriously because I TRIED MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT! dun dun dunnnnn.. it's a joke dude. I can take the fresh new start like a man, but in my situation I'll most likely be coming across more audio things so in the future yeah it'd be nice to have an account on here that i'd be able to sell stuff on. If thats never going to happen just say the words and I'll vanish..

nah_.jpg

Sorry kid. Your credibility is now gone here. I doubt anyone would buy anything off you since you don't seem to be here for the community at all.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

cool, well I'm heading off. Nate I messaged you, if you aren't going to read it fine. If you aren't going to help than whatever. I'll ponder through here time from time and read non sense and be looked down and not taking seriously because I TRIED MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT! dun dun dunnnnn.. it's a joke dude. I can take the fresh new start like a man, but in my situation I'll most likely be coming across more audio things so in the future yeah it'd be nice to have an account on here that i'd be able to sell stuff on. If thats never going to happen just say the words and I'll vanish..

You keep whining about your name change, but that ISN'T the real issue here. The real problem is you KNOW what you tried doing and you won't own it. I wouldn't buy anything from you dude, Word of mouth will spread quickly and I doubt any others would buy from you at this point either.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

the only thing i'd buy off him is a crescnedo 3.5k for $100 if he had it.

HINT HINT GUYS I NEED A CRESCENDO 3.5K lawl

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Archived