cool, well I'm heading off. Nate I messaged you, if you aren't going to read it fine. If you aren't going to help than whatever. I'll ponder through here time from time and read non sense and be looked down and not taking seriously because I TRIED MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT! dun dun dunnnnn.. it's a joke dude. I can take the fresh new start like a man, but in my situation I'll most likely be coming across more audio things so in the future yeah it'd be nice to have an account on here that i'd be able to sell stuff on. If thats never going to happen just say the words and I'll vanish..

just accept it and quit belly aching , sell your wares on fee-bay

lol you guys are incredible? I won't own to it? I've clearly stated that was me a bunch of times..

You also tried to act like it wasn't you in your other thread. And they mean own up to the fact you made a new account to sidestep the mods.

Still don't understand why you're manning up to making the second account now, yet as mentioned before and was disregarded, you posted on the other topic acting like you weren't the same person. Your credibility is shot here. In my opinion, you will never sell here. Besides, it takes 150 posts to sell, you're getting close, only about 5141 more posts to go.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

you can send me a pm. it will go nicely with my other 500+ unread ones.

Im weaakkk as fuck lmaoooooo

+1

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

does craigslist have room for you?

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Dude we all know you didnt start the new profile to be unlinked from face book. Yo ass was running from that neg 5k post count you had going on. If you would have took it like a man an went on about your busines it more than likely would have been reset to 0 . Ive seen others go thru the same thing after post dumping but they wore there neg post count like a badge. If i wear you i would delete this new acount and go back to the old profile an deal with the post count you created. Probly not too late an that would be a fresh start imo. Not making a new account like you didnt do shit wrong. Read all the rules man. There threads on how to change your name for issues like yours if that was the case.

Look, dude, just use your 'old' account. Post, ask questions, be reasonable, don't post dump, obey the rules, and people will grow to like you again.

Don't do a fresh start. Rebuild yourself and your reputation. Take it as a learning experience and move forward. Honestly, 500 posts doesn't take long. If you are fairly active and helpful on here, it should happen in no time.

If you don't want your account linked to facebook, I'm sure there is a way to undo that instead of creating a new account.

Archived