I think you guys are getting off point a little. Programs like this encourage people who legally own firearms and typically know how to use them properly to turn their weapons in. Gangbangers aren't the ones handing weapons over. I always thought these programs put more power in the criminals hands.... Shits dumb.

or you could teach them the proper method of handling firearms and teach them to respect the firearm and that its not a toy. teaching them that guns are bad is not the answer.

This. My 8 year old has better range behavior than some of the long term members of my gun club. Kids has handled and shot nearly everything I own, know how to safety check and clear many types of weapons from revolvers to pistols to bolt guns... He is respectful and cautious of firearms, never touches one without asking, and when told he can touch it, he immediately checks/ clears it. Good muzzle control, in terms of not waiving it all over and keeping them in a safe direction. Education is usually the cure for stupid.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

or you could teach them the proper method of handling firearms and teach them to respect the firearm and that its not a toy. teaching them that guns are bad is not the answer.

Not that guns are bad, im very unfavoring to both sides, but as kids I mean, no guns, I brought an airsoft gun to school in 4th grade to show all my friends how cool it was, only a few years after columbine happened, shit got crazy, dumbest decision of my life. I would have saved myself alot of potential trouble if guns hadnt been so interesting to me as a young one TBH

lol when i was in 2nd or 3rd grade i brought empty shotgun shells to my class for show and tell. the teacher took them from me and didnt say why. later that day when we were loading up the bus to go home i was called to the principals office. she told me that i had 2 choices, 1 was she could throw them away or 2 she could call my parents to come pick them up. i asked why and said they were empty shells. she just said i couldnt take them on the bus. i said alright throw them away i got plenty more at home. btw this was before columbine

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

the school i went to it wasnt uncommon to see shotguns and rifles int he back window of pickups. Kids would go from school straight to the woods.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the school i went to it wasnt uncommon to see shotguns and rifles int he back window of pickups. Kids would go from school straight to the woods.

Same at my HS nowadays even, just usually its in the trunk now.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I think educating the younger up and coming generations is a very good idea. I would NOT wait till my kid was 13 to start teaching them.... Start early and keep your weapons secured when you aren't around thus preventing accidents.

It was common for everyone at my school to have rifles/shotguns in their vehicles at my HS as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

THIS IS GREAT (the OP i mean, not the 11 year old, thats a tragedy that could and should have been prevented)

N8, i fully load MOST of my guns when i shoot them for the first time, but thats because they only hold 2 rounds, almost all my guns are 12ga O/Us.

Be careful, it sounded like it only took this guy 3 round to shoot himself

Skip to :30 seconds

Any idiot can shoot themselves, I've been brought up properly handling firearms, i know what to and not to do, for the most part, its common sense. O/U won't hold 3 rounds. Most of my guns are shotguns, O/Us, which have 2 barrels, if you shoot yourself with an O/U you're a fucking idiot and in contention for the darwin award.

THIS IS GREAT (the OP i mean, not the 11 year old, thats a tragedy that could and should have been prevented)

N8, i fully load MOST of my guns when i shoot them for the first time, but thats because they only hold 2 rounds, almost all my guns are 12ga O/Us.

i dont own anything that holds under 10 rounds. well my 22 has a 5 round mag....

Im a sporting clays competitor, most of my guns are O/Us, got a few SxS, but mostly O/U

^darwin at work

Referring to me or the 11 year old?

I never said an O/U would have 3 rounds.............................. I meant more it he got like an old trench shotgun that holds 3-6 rounds

now, i do know someone (dad's friend's friend from work's dad) who is missing a lot of toes cuz he would go to clean his gun and not remember it was loaded...but hicks aren't always that smart.....

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

same as where my cousin goes to school

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

at my high school it was more out of the norm to not see a rifle or shot gun in the back window of a truck to the point of if you did not have one people would ask if you got in trouble with the parents

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol