well today i got my headers + catback here are some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

found that funny 2.25in outlet with a 4.5in tip lol whatever

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hopefully i can get this in by next week and ill have some sound clips of the exhaust. dont know how itll sound but it was pretty damn cheap so well see.

anyway im going to buy either jack stands or some ramps this weekend and work on getting the header out. think the hardest part will be trying to get the rusted bolts out. im going to need like 4 cans of pb blaster for this shit.

havent been on the forum in a LONG TIME. But its nice to see somone pick up another civic. So far it looks like you got the right idea with this car. And honestly you may think its just going to be a point a to b car. And to save $ on gas. But it soon becomes an addiction. Because parts are so cheap and these cars are very easy to make fast. It never ends lol.

Posted Image

this is my engine pay after i did my motor swap. Lots of cans of engine degreaser and a pressure washer. But make sure u dont spray near any gaskets cause u will blow them right apart.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

i like this build, keep it coming :)

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

havent been on the forum in a LONG TIME. But its nice to see somone pick up another civic. So far it looks like you got the right idea with this car. And honestly you may think its just going to be a point a to b car. And to save $ on gas. But it soon becomes an addiction. Because parts are so cheap and these cars are very easy to make fast. It never ends lol.

this is my engine pay after i did my motor swap. Lots of cans of engine degreaser and a pressure washer. But make sure u dont spray near any gaskets cause u will blow them right apart.

yeah that engine bay looks clean good job with that. i dont think mine will come out that clean but it needs to be cleaned asap.

and yeah youre right parts are so ungodly cheap for this and so abundant. ive been on craigslist trying to get parts for this car and ive found so many things. i found a body kit for 80 dollars the XMOD body kit lol which i kinda want to get and i found z3 fenders with 60 i mean for 140 dollars i can have a completely different car basically.

i like this build, keep it coming :)

thanks

Look into jsmokes rims on his sons integra in the for sale threads... Solid black would look nice as hell on that white girl... And then you could switch out for his h22

i saw those but he is in Louisiana which is about 1000 miles away from me so no way in hell im going to go "pick" them up

ive been talking to a guy local to me and he wants to sell me a set of 17in konig villians to me which i think im going to do

Posted Image

i think im going to repaint them too most likely black, black with a red lip or just a nice bronze. im kinda leaning toward bronze but well see once i have the wheels sitting infront of me in the garage.

yer its the small detail i like :P and the big, cant wait to see system

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

well decided to do the headers today. bleh this car is so damn rusted...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

out with the old

Posted Image

gross vs shiny

Posted Image

the gasket they supplied me is giant the oem is on top and the new one is on the bottom.

Posted Image

looks alot better.

i had to go out to dinner so i didnt have time to do anything with the catback but hopefully i can get some work in tuesday

Archived