Rolex... if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

With all the weapons I'm beginning to think you're some form of arms dealer :P

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

hes the long arm of the law.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its still not cheap to reload. its one of the things that has kept me from doing it. i think id rather take the 338 lapua though.

Well the initial cost can be expensive to get the equipment but you do save like a dollar or two a 50 cal round. After a few hundred it adds up. My dad even keeps the shells

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

your gun collection sickens me...so not fair..id like to just come and shoot a couple of em just to say i did

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

its still not cheap to reload. its one of the things that has kept me from doing it. i think id rather take the 338 lapua though.

Well the initial cost can be expensive to get the equipment but you do save like a dollar or two a 50 cal round. After a few hundred it adds up. My dad even keeps the shells

oh I know. Ive got enough semi expensive calibers to shoot. im still scared to work on my own reloading but im collecting brass for when i do get the nerve.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

uhh make that the really really long arm lol 50 cal is more than just reaching out and touching someone lol. When fuck you just aint enough...

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

oh I know. Ive got enough semi expensive calibers to shoot. im still scared to work on my own reloading but im collecting brass for when i do get the nerve.

It's a labor of love for sure, if you paid retail saves you time, but reloading ur own you can totally customize your shot. I don't have enough experience with it, but my dad has his own reloading both and at one time he and his buddy was stoked on reloading their shit.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

It's a labor of love for sure, if you paid retail saves you time, but reloading ur own you can totally customize your shot. I don't have enough experience with it, but my dad has his own reloading both and at one time he and his buddy was stoked on reloading their shit.

It allows you to really dial in for accuracy/consistency because you can make sure that you are getting the SAME amount of powder for every round etc...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

uhh make that the really really long arm lol 50 cal is more than just reaching out and touching someone lol. When fuck you just aint enough...

Lol that is a great qoute lol, I know you are LEO Rolex but I know what ISP makes (relatively) so I am really really starting to wonder exactly what dept you are in lol, because the guns in this thread alone are worth more than a years salary for ISP...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)