Twostrokeking Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Love the amp rack dude. It looks really good and I like the sliders . I may have asked this but are you gonna miss your back seat?? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
REVOofRustler Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 Love the amp rack dude. It looks really good and I like the sliders . I may have asked this but are you gonna miss your back seat?? Thank you! Hopefully the rest turns out just as good! And I'm hoping I can still use this thing as a back seat if I really need to. I'm keeping the cushions from my back seat, and if anyone does need to sit back there, I'll just give that to them so they have some cushioning. There have already been times where I wish I didn't have a huge box sitting in my back seat because it does make it pretty uncomfortable to sit back there. However, those times are very few and far between. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 I woke up today and got quite a bit more work done! I'm hoping I'll be able to cut my trim panels out tomorrow and have it ready for paint by Tuesday. Got the shelf for the BC2000D done Clearances are all looking good! I like how it looks here... Stuck it in the truck so I could figure out a few little things Here's how far they slide out before running into the center console And then it was time to add a few more trim panels Some sanding will definitely be needed... And then here's how the battery will look. But don't worry, the battery won't be upside down when I put it in my truck... haha 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Twostrokeking Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 looks really clean. You should put fans in the back of the amp side with some leds. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
REVOofRustler Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 looks really clean. You should put fans in the back of the amp side with some leds. That may come eventually! For now I just need it to work by Saturday! Haha 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 see im not the only one who thinks leds would be BA in there! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 see im not the only one who thinks leds would be BA in there! I think it would be pretty sick too! I just don't have money for it right now! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
FieroGrande Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Damn thats going to be nice to have the amps slide out for tweeking
zxsonnyxz Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Me gusta STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
c.director Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Love the amp rack! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caleb.arnold.9809 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CustomAudioChannel?feature=watch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.