Ok then build your own how you see fit. I've had mine on the truck for four years now without any issue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That looks great man! Can't wait to hear your impression on if it sounds louder, lol.

From good to great man!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

that bracket works but i feel it still needs a back piece.. it needs more support

not acting like it needs it. Regardless of back support or not, there is NO... i mean NO stutter, or wobble or anything during crank up or heavy revving.

The only reason i have this bracket is because n8 took the time to answer any questions I had. Not sure if others notice mine is almost the exact same except for flip flopped to the other side of the motor.

and thanks guys. Last sub should be here soon. Mix up at B2 was basically due to the box being labeled with a d0.5 sticker accidentally rather than a d1 sticker. No biggie, just meant i got the wrong sub.

Jay and Jack are taking care of me.

Last real thing i want to do is change my long runs (5 of them) to 2/0 welding cable since they are currently 1/0 CCA and add about 4 more frame grounds up front to the frame. Hopefully gain .2 or .3v under draw.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Come by the crib to meter this monster when it's done man!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Come by the crib to meter this monster when it's done man!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

need to find my peak again too. probably going to be high 40's.

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/

Any time dude, just hit me up when you are ready. Pay no attention to my IJWB post, since i wanna hear this beast, this one's on the house!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

The Build Log

Any time dude, just hit me up when you are ready. Pay no attention to my IJWB post, since i wanna hear this beast, this one's on the house!

ill bring you a 12 pack or something for your time :)

really wanted to meter it when it is ready, just dont want to go to a shop and have to fool with a bunch of people, so this works out perfect.

ill bring you a 12 pack or something for your time :)

really wanted to meter it when it is ready, just dont want to go to a shop and have to fool with a bunch of people, so this works out perfect.

If you really wanna do that, I suggest some Svedka Vodka, it's cheap and it'll get you drunk! That or a small bottle of Crown.

Yeah I know what you mean dude, I always hated getting metered at shops, as long as I am not busy we can meter till the cops show up at the demo spot, I assume with your truck and the L@zy Hoe together, the cops will be there in under 5min. :lol:B)

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

The Build Log

that bracket works but i feel it still needs a back piece.. it needs more support

not acting like it needs it. Regardless of back support or not, there is NO... i mean NO stutter, or wobble or anything during crank up or heavy revving.

The only reason i have this bracket is because n8 took the time to answer any questions I had. Not sure if others notice mine is almost the exact same except for flip flopped to the other side of the motor.

and thanks guys. Last sub should be here soon. Mix up at B2 was basically due to the box being labeled with a d0.5 sticker accidentally rather than a d1 sticker. No biggie, just meant i got the wrong sub.

Last real thing i want to do is change my long runs (5 of them) to 2/0 welding cable since they are currently 1/0 CCA and add about 4 more frame grounds up front to the frame. Hopefully gain .2 or .3v under draw.

That's good to know. Don't mind if I copy your brackets lol

Nice build by the way..I will go through it tonight after work

That's good to know. Don't mind if I copy your brackets lol

Nice build by the way..I will go through it tonight after work

16990503321_3419a36c8e_o.jpg

This is the bracket if you scale it to print out where the x dimension and y dimension (height and width) match the 6 13/16" and 7 1/4".

Also have a full size PDF file of this same image if anyone needs it (can email it).

once it is scaled properly to match, you can cut the paper out and transfer to mdf, test fit, then go to steel plate, then done.

and the * is stating that the particular belt my truck uses is about 1" wide and 6 rib v belt, and on my motor uses a 105" belt.

Archived