Shooting at Batman Premiere.

All i can think is... Where the hell are all the licensed concealed carriers? This is exactly why i got my ccw license so im never a victim. Shit like this makes me sick

i think he was well armed, with a bulletproof vest, and a riot mask

All i can think is... Where the hell are all the licensed concealed carriers? This is exactly why i got my ccw license so im never a victim. Shit like this makes me sick

We are discussing this on one of the LEO site im on and we have all come to the conclusion that a CCW holder would have not been helpful... For reasons being you have panicked civilians running around and the gun man deployed tear gas...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Just seen this online and the news. Talk about messed up, lets have a speedy trail and put this guy to sleep indefinitely.

Just seen this online and the news. Talk about messed up, lets have a speedy trail and put this guy to sleep indefinitely.

He'll get off on some bullshit insanity. And all the publicity will pay for his outrageous priced lawyer to do it. To L.T. Yea the civilians would have made a difference but better to have it and not use it then need it and not have it

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Oh i agree Lifted... But on the other hand having a bunch of armed civilians shooting blindly could have been bad as well... But trust me i go EVERYWHERE with my CCW... If you're doing your job the right way then no one should know you have it in the first damn place

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Don't confuse CCW with offensive force. It's a joke to even bring up the CCW holder in this mix. Pitch black movie theater, gas released, confined area with hundreds of people trying to get out.

Give me a break, the average CCW holder is lucky to hit his target 1/3 the time let alone engage a target in this situation.

Please leave CCW out of this thread

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Don't confuse CCW with offensive force. It's a joke to even bring up the CCW holder in this mix. Pitch black movie theater, gas released, confined area with hundreds of people trying to get out.

Give me a break, the average CCW holder is lucky to hit his target 1/3 the time let alone engage a target in this situation.

I am skilled with each of my weapons. I believe strongly in being practiced and efficient with any weapon one may own. The average ccw no but theres always one in the crowd. They said he swept the isles aiming at people if his weapon was pointed at me in range where i felt mine was effective you can bet your ass it would have been pulled. As smoke said most people dont even know when a proper ccw holder is packing

Edit: im speaking of florida statues i dont know colorado laws

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Thats why i said it would not have mattered if someone had been carrying there would have been to much hysteria to get a clean shot

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

in all actuality. Its a Cinemark theater. Which strictly forbids anyone but Law enforcement to carry an open or concealed weapon. See how well gun free zones work. I do not think this is an ideal setting for someone to try to bring down the bad guy though. Too many panicked people running all over. But of course. I wasnt there to see what exactly was going on. just some article on the internet to tell me. Things could have been drastically different than stated. I mean the media isnt exactly known to just state the facts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived