Chris Hammer Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I would suspect that this idiot will be brought up on Capital charges in which he could face the death penalty Maybe....hopefully. But they could give him a deal for Life if he pleas out with a Guilty instead of taking it all the way through court. Im hoping they wouldnt do that...but our justice system is a joke. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
bassface Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Death is too good for this guy, he needs to be tortured.
LT.Smoke Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Death is too good for this guy, he needs to be tortured. unfortunately as good as it sounds its against the law to inflict cruel and unusual punishment on an incarcerated individual Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I don't know what is happening in this world. I have a good friend that lives not even a mile away from that theater. This insanity has to stop. So does the blame game that is flying around the political and news arena. I have facebook "friends" who are in agreement with some of these morons that say it is this person's or that groups fault- not this PSYCHO that did this. People have been murdered and people are using this BS for political spin and gain? This has to stop. I will be praying for these poor people and for their families. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Chris Hammer Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Death is too good for this guy, he needs to be tortured. unfortunately as good as it sounds its against the law to inflict cruel and unusual punishment on an incarcerated individual thats too bad. Maybe they should bring back the firing squad. I would volunteer and apply to be a permanent member. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
LT.Smoke Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 They still have the firing squad... That isnt cruel... I was referring to beating/torturing being against the law Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
bassface Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I would expect after this another round of gun bans is in the future, so people better get them now while they still can.
Chris Hammer Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Just watched the speech Obama made. His crap about ensuring the safety of the people...(EDIT- Makes me think another push on gun control is coming). Also saw Romney's... I dislike when the president/politician makes a comment or speech on single acts of violence like this. Im not trying to be cold or insensitive but How bout the President gets on National television everyday...and reads the names off of every service member military/fire/police/veterans that has died the previous day. Show sympathy for all those men/women that help our country everyday. Not just show sympathy when it is convenient for his agenda and publicity. I feel sorry for the victims from this and their family members but I also feel a presidential comment on this is out of place. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Just watched the speech Obama made. His crap about ensuring the safety of the people...More "gun control" laws = more violence like this. I dislike when the president makes a comment or speech on single acts of violence like this and tries to use them to support his political stances. Im not trying to be cold or insensitive but How bout the President gets on National television everyday...and reads the names off of every service member military/fire/police/veterans that has died the previous day. Show sympathy for all those men/women that help our country everyday. Not just show sympathy when it is convenient for his agenda and publicity. I feel sorry for the victims from this and their family members but I also feel a presidential comment on this is out of place. just to clarify which speech are you talking about because the one that i saw didn't say anything about gun laws. Neither Obama speech nor Romney speech. I also was watching CNN and they confirmed that neither spoke on any gun laws or controlling so where did you get this information from ? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
SnowDrifter Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 This is horrible.. Wtf is wrong with people? Not sure about anyone else, but I have always wondered what goes through these people's heads. 'Oh gee, a movie - a crowd of happy people. Let me buy a gun and go on a massacre so I can kill innocent people, ruin families, cause fear, and get myself thrown in jail.' How can someone do this? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.