Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am waiting chris ??? I hate it when people spew bullshit out their mouth When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
ALPINE408 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am agasnt him getting the death penalty it would most likly be lethal injection fuck that go to sleep then die to easy and painless for some one that caused so much pain Have you ever had your woofers blown?
sound.of.life Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 God Bless all the victims.... I'm really sick of these people that has twisted minds, they deserve a slow and painful death. hope justice will be served. 1993 Toyota Corolla
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am agasnt him getting the death penalty it would most likly be lethal injection fuck that go to sleep then die to easy and painless for some one that caused so much pain There is no legal punishment that fits this crime. Unfortunately.
IBleedMusick Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 Just watched the speech Obama made. His crap about ensuring the safety of the people...More "gun control" laws = more violence like this. I dislike when the president makes a comment or speech on single acts of violence like this and tries to use them to support his political stances. Im not trying to be cold or insensitive but How bout the President gets on National television everyday...and reads the names off of every service member military/fire/police/veterans that has died the previous day. Show sympathy for all those men/women that help our country everyday. Not just show sympathy when it is convenient for his agenda and publicity. I feel sorry for the victims from this and their family members but I also feel a presidential comment on this is out of place. just to clarify which speech are you talking about because the one that i saw didn't say anything about gun laws. Neither Obama speech nor Romney speech. I also was watching CNN and they confirmed that neither spoke on any gun laws or controlling so where did you get this information from ? This is exactly WTH pisses me off everytime something happens and Obama's name is associated with it someone has something negative to say. Geez he gave his condolences in a heart felt speech and so did Romney how in the hell did you turn it political? You all nit pick everything this man does he can't win for losing. Regardless of how you feel about him respect him as your president and stop finding something negative in every action or reaction he has. I agree with Sensai I want to know what news you're watching because I have been watching the news all day in my office and I heard none of this. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Chris Hammer Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am waiting chris ??? I hate it when people spew bullshit out their mouth didnt look at this thread immediately. Wasn't quoting his speech. and not attacking obama personally,,my mistake for only putting his name in there.. I dislike whenever any politician comments on stuff like this. Always seems fake to me and a chance to look better in the peoples eyes. I am reffereing to how he said they are going to do everything in their power to maintain the safety of the people. I cant see that going any other way than another push on more strict gun control legislation. But I could be wrong. I guess what I was trying to say and better wording would have been. I dislike when politicians make comments on stuff like this...and pledge to ensure peoples safety....when in reality we arent any safer today or tomorrow..than we were yesterday and none of them make a difference. I feel they say what they feel they have to say and it would be better if they gave their condolances and got off the Mic. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am waiting chris ??? I hate it when people spew bullshit out their mouth didnt look at this thread immediately. Wasn't quoting his speech. and not attacking obama personally,,my mistake for only putting his name in there.. I dislike whenever any politician comments on stuff like this. Always seems fake to me and a chance to look better in the peoples eyes. I am reffereing to how he said they are going to do everything in their power to maintain the safety of the people. I cant see that going any other way than another push on more strict gun control legislation. But I could be wrong. I guess what I was trying to say and better wording would have been. I dislike when politicians make comments on stuff like this...and pledge to ensure peoples safety....when in reality we arent any safer today or tomorrow..than we were yesterday and none of them make a difference. I feel they say what they feel they have to say and it would be better if they gave their condolances and got off the Mic. that I can understand When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Chris Hammer Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I am waiting chris ??? I hate it when people spew bullshit out their mouth didnt look at this thread immediately. Wasn't quoting his speech. and not attacking obama personally,,my mistake for only putting his name in there.. I dislike whenever any politician comments on stuff like this. Always seems fake to me and a chance to look better in the peoples eyes. I am reffereing to how he said they are going to do everything in their power to maintain the safety of the people. I cant see that going any other way than another push on more strict gun control legislation. But I could be wrong. I guess what I was trying to say and better wording would have been. I dislike when politicians make comments on stuff like this...and pledge to ensure peoples safety....when in reality we arent any safer today or tomorrow..than we were yesterday and none of them make a difference. I feel they say what they feel they have to say and it would be better if they gave their condolances and got off the Mic. that I can understand Yea sorry bout that. Guess I need to think more before I type.. I knew what I was trying to say just didnt put it out there effectively and used the wrong wording. Not trying to start any arguments or show likeness to either political party. My mistake. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
n8ball2013 Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_6408/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=56isdc8A Neither is really a fervent gun rights supporter. More laws is not the answer stricter penalties for illegally owned weapons is a good start THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ch0sen Posted July 20, 2012 Report Posted July 20, 2012 I've always believed that strict gun laws only effect the people who are going to purchase them legally. Crime rate goes up when gun sales go down, isn't that weird? http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/18/gun-ownership-up-crime-down/ My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.