Looking to build an enclosure with a 21 inch subwoofer for my room. Already have the Polk Audio Psw10 10 inch woofer for strong punchy bass but, I want a extremely low end punch which sadly, the 10 inch driver will not provide. Probably going to build a 14 foot or so cubic feet enclosure for a 21 inch subwoofer. Then probably buy a lanzar 2000 watt amp or something to power it. Any suggestions on if I should even spend the $155 for the project or should I just ditch the idea. The item number is PYLE-PRO PDW21250 (Pic of the sub below)

41UJ7-vjIPL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

Isn't Pyle a crappy brand... I don't know but I haven't heard of them often. The only reason I would buy it is because you're getting a nice discount.

A Beginner In Car Audio.

No pile is good, its all in the name.

Edit: For those who don't catch my drift, Pile of Crap.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Hahaha I want a pounding bass with a lower resonse. and my 10 inch sub slams. I get 100+ decibels daily. I just want the WOW factor.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

Hahaha I want a pounding bass with a lower resonse. and my 10 inch sub slams. I get 100+ decibels daily. I just want the WOW factor.

100+ db is expected lol. that's gonna be a big box for a sub in your room

I'm guessing boxwise I'm feeling something like a 4'x4'x1' box. so I can put it against a wall but not lose too much space in my room.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

true that....I was thinking that a 32 should pound. Maybe he also is powering it really poorly because that thing should really be moving air.

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan

Archived