crazy flex bro!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

orionstang- Subs awesome best buy ive had. Got a complaint the other day i was shaking the 8th floor of an apartment building Oo! I need to upgrade a couple things but im back in school and dont have extra money right now flex issues will be dealt with. That song is 25hz I cook off decaf mix. Jordan guess its a 2007 Ford Ranger extended cab. You could fit 2 18's but a wall would be nesissary. Im pretty sure my dimensions are as follows. 45 inches long. 26 inches tall by 16 inches wide with a 6 and a half inch port tuned to 30hz

134db

orionstang- Subs awesome best buy ive had. Got a complaint the other day i was shaking the 8th floor of an apartment building Oo! I need to upgrade a couple things but im back in school and dont have extra money right now flex issues will be dealt with. That song is 25hz I cook off decaf mix. Jordan guess its a 2007 Ford Ranger extended cab. You could fit 2 18's but a wall would be nesissary. Im pretty sure my dimensions are as follows. 45 inches long. 26 inches tall by 16 inches wide with a 6 and a half inch port tuned to 30hz

what a fucking dumb idiot. Dumb-ass's like you who give bassheads a bad name. I wouldn't be suprised if someone ends up stealing your chit. When in an apartment complex keep that fucking shit down until you get on the street

:madsign::jon:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

what a fucking dumb idiot. Dumb-ass's like you who give bassheads a bad name. I wouldn't be suprised if someone ends up stealing your chit. When in an apartment complex keep that fucking shit down until you get on the street

:madsign::jon:

:ninja:

LOLUMAD... BUT you are right. :drinks:

Sitting soooo far forward.

Lol

Meter it?

Really easy truck to get loud.

I couldnt even drive that thing

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz