Hair Trick ? please dont flame

wall the 15s... that would do it...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Not just after hair tricks but it would be nice to get it done. With teh 4 15"s i think it would get loud and very clear but I just dont think loud enough for me. thats where the math comes in. 2 12's with more excursion seem to displace more air on paper that the area of 4 15's with 10mm of xmax and in a sealed box

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

You can do hairtricks without 10 subs, doing small hair tricks on 2 12's with 2 jl 1000/1s. Almost certain its a member on here, pretty sure this is where I saw it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yes he is a member here and I have been in contact with him for some time. He has given me the direction to go in.

Simple formule. Big Box, good ports size and power!

The power part i think i got figured out. Thats a T2500-BDCP BUT Crescedo, DC and Sundown all have a 3500 watt model that is making me think hard.

I still am hung up on being a label whore though and dont want to admit that a brand that isnt "mainstream" is as good.

Almost like thinking RF 2500 Watts are magical compared to teh others 3500 watts. It's stupid, I know

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Yes he is a member here and I have been in contact with him for some time. He has given me the direction to go in.

The power part i think i got figured out. Thats a T2500-BDCP BUT Crescedo, DC and Sundown all have a 3500 watt model that is making me think hard.

I still am hung up on being a label whore though and dont want to admit that a brand that isnt "mainstream" is as good.

Almost like thinking RF 2500 Watts are magical compared to teh others 3500 watts. It's stupid, I know

its all good man, i do the same. once im done with my rf build though i think ill get a suv and wall it with some cheaper equipment and go for the 155 mark.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Xmax will help in that formula since you are trying to be efficient with your space. Two 30mm Xmax 12's that will work in a big box will be better than trying to cram 4 15's into a box that will probably be undersized till its said and done.

As BassHead810 (the member who has the car in the video) probably told you, front firing and sealing off properly may be slightly better, but it can still be done rear firing assuming you leave some space for the air to make it into the cabin.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

BTW, the hair trick is a great goal!!!

I wish you luck and hope you achieve it!! I never get tired of seeing preposterous amounts of air movement : )

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

The A to B car is teh ever popular 1997 cavalier 2 door. So I have flip down back seat acces

Nate had something in a cav, he might be able to give you some tips.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

But with that T2500-BDCP you would be pushing close if not over 3k and thru 1ohm & 2ohm

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived