What pisses me off about institutions are the fear they can instill in people when they have things to hide and cover up, it is why they have made whistle blower laws so that those that do come forward can do so with no blow back from a company or institution.

I'm almost positive joe was told in no uncertain terms to keep his mouth shut or serve serious repercussions from faculty leaders as a way to keep all this under wraps and hidden from everyone outside of the school cause anyone that has ever been in a situation like that has to make terrible and sometimes life altering decisions.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Raping kids is worse than murder, who cares what good he did?

what he said...............................^^^^^^^^^

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I'll never understand why it's okay in certain peoples minds for somebody to commit crimes just because they did something people liked. If it was just a dude off the street it would be a huge deal. The guy isn't a hero, he is a sick fuck at the end of the day no matter what he accomplished.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So what you guys are telling me is that if you were on a full ride scholarship which is your future and have no other ways to fund it and it was all taken away because of a scandal like the one that happened and you end up in Mcdonalds for the rest of your life you would be okay with that because the crimes that already happened are being corrected?

So what you guys are telling me is that if you were on a full ride scholarship which is your future and have no other ways to fund it and it was all taken away because of a scandal like the one that happened and you end up in Mcdonalds for the rest of your life you would be okay with that because the crimes that already happened are being corrected?

Really tho. You have to think about how many people that DIDN'T DO ANYTHING got dealt bad cards as well. They took away the records of ALL PENN STATE PLAYERS. Not just Joe. WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? Nothing. It's the NCAA waving their penis around just because they can.

And yes, Sandusky is a sick fuck. Burn him for all I care. You can put everyone that tried to cover it up in front of a firing squad, they deserve it.

But think about it this way. A guy in your apartment building turns out to be a sexual predator. The cops find out and set the whole building on fire, with all your belongings inside, to prove a point to all the rapists out there.

Now is it selfish to be mad? Is it selfish to say, "what about my stuff?" Or should you be quiet because it was "for the kids?" Is it selfish to think that MAYBE the punishment of others has overflowed onto people who couldn't have done anything to avoid it? How many kids went to school because of Penn State football? How many of them are guilty in this particular crime?

I see 3 things wrong with whats going on with the whole situation:

1. It is not the football players nor the students faults hence they should not be affected.

2. Joe Patterno is being made the villain and the only man mentioned when the scandal happened. Many people knew what was happening and shut their faces just like him but nowhere are they mentioned at all its all about the media. Sandusky the perpetrator isn't even mentioned sometimes like wtf who was the one rapping the kids? plus if I was to witness with my own eyes someone raping a defenseless kid 1 I would beat them to a coma and the 2 I would report him to the cops. The kid saw it went home told his father and they discussed it and then went to JoePa, but none of this is mentioned at all. Plus countless other staff knew what was happening and shut it.

3. If the man paid for facilities with his own earnings and they are so ashamed of the situations then knock the facilities down and build new ones don't rename them and think that its okay to keep using them and feel like its okay because its not named after him.

I just know the man first hand and I know people that graduated and became who they are today because of the man they still to this day go to his wifes house to thank her for what they did. The situation is being handled wrong thats all i feel. and personally if I graduated and all my funds came from JoePa I would not erase it from my resume and go work at a clothing store I would still feel thankful for the opportunity given to me to graduate.

I don't understand why they are taking scholarships away. I have never understood that part of the NCAA punishment for any school.

Of course all they are talking about is Joe right now, that is what is happenening right now. Sandusky is old news, his punishment was handed down and he might as well be dead.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I don't understand why they are taking scholarships away. I have never understood that part of the NCAA punishment for any school.

Of course all they are talking about is Joe right now, that is what is happenening right now. Sandusky is old news, his punishment was handed down and he might as well be dead.

This is my point exactly at least you understand my point.

They're all talking about Joe right now, cause like I said before, Joe is dead and he's an easy escape for all this bull shit. THey don't have to point the fingers back at themselves or take the heat themselves. The best thing that could happen for Penn State, to be clear I mean in their eyes, is that Joe died before all this was finalized. Now there are going to be loose ends forever and this will be a forever assumed case with exception of the Sanduski part.

Noone is listening to Joe's family, or giving them credibility, they're just saying what they want to say, and noone is stopping them cause the one person that could, is dead.

It's all bullshit, I agree that NCAA is waaaaaaaay out of bounds, and they're just going after power by doing this! I said that already, I believe it, and I stand by it! It's redonculous!