child endangerment by loud car stereo system

^ do have a point with that last sentence but in the end i still dont think it is right for a parent to allow a kid so young to exp that. if the kid was around 12-14 sure but at that age no way...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yeah, I haven't even watched the video. Just saying, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Now I know a lot of people here don't like this, and personally I don't either, but I REALLY don't think that this video alone is grounds to get they guy more than a slap on the wrist.

And in reality, if you take your kid to a concert, it's LOUD. Take your kid to a Basketball or Football game, it's fucking LOUD! Take your kid to a theme park, once again it's LOUD! Is it as loud as that guy's system? Who knows. Hairtricks aren't exactly a good judge of SPL.

And let's be real...if he had a vid up of her riding in his 900hp car (because those are also LOUD) most people would probably say "That's awesome!" If he had a vid of her in the stands at a track, or of her at her first sporting event, or at a Disneyworld concert, then most people would like that...but not bass.

And I'm not trolling or trying to be difficult, but think about the whole picture people.

well have you ever noticed that little kids tend to put their hands over their ears when at an event with lots of noise? compared to the adults adjacent to them that dont?

bad parenting move right there for real, that's just wrong on so many levels & it's obvious she didn't like it but she stood there, my kids love loud bass also but I go easy on em' when we ride or make em stick there fingers in their ears....

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Now I know a lot of people here don't like this, and personally I don't either, but I REALLY don't think that this video alone is grounds to get they guy more than a slap on the wrist.

And in reality, if you take your kid to a concert, it's LOUD. Take your kid to a Basketball or Football game, it's fucking LOUD! Take your kid to a theme park, once again it's LOUD! Is it as loud as that guy's system? Who knows. Hairtricks aren't exactly a good judge of SPL.

And let's be real...if he had a vid up of her riding in his 900hp car (because those are also LOUD) most people would probably say "That's awesome!" If he had a vid of her in the stands at a track, or of her at her first sporting event, or at a Disneyworld concert, then most people would like that...but not bass.

And I'm not trolling or trying to be difficult, but think about the whole picture people.

He's got a point. Not saying it is right by any means and I would never let my daughter sit through that. But I see kids at the race track all the time. And it is VERY loud.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived