Hotdog Posted August 3, 2012 Author Report Posted August 3, 2012 I'm definitely going to do this with you. I work second shift so it works out perfectly. I'm currently 6'3" 290 lbs. This time last year I was at 330 lbs. so I've come a long way. I've been slacking lately though. I also do cardio 3 days a week but I will bump it up to 5. You guys will be my motivation and I will post results as well! I work 2nd shift too and this is working good for me so far. I will have an update this weekend on Saturday with a scale pic (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Baydestrian Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 I'm 6ft and just weighed myself first thing when I woke up this morning and I'm at 293. Only exercise I get is brisk walking at work. This does sound like a good plan since I work 430pm-1230am except Tuesdays which is 1230am-830am. Only issue would be the sardines lol, no can do. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Hotdog Posted August 4, 2012 Author Report Posted August 4, 2012 I'm 6ft and just weighed myself first thing when I woke up this morning and I'm at 293. Only exercise I get is brisk walking at work. This does sound like a good plan since I work 430pm-1230am except Tuesdays which is 1230am-830am. Only issue would be the sardines lol, no can do. Substitute with Tuna or any other type of fish, you can bake it or fry it in olive oil (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Baydestrian Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 Perfect. I really need to do something about my weight. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Hotdog Posted August 4, 2012 Author Report Posted August 4, 2012 Ok time for an update. Weight loss has slowed down a little but is still coming off. The actual weight loss does not speak for the changes that I have made. I have dropped 2 pant sizes already and can see noticeable differences in the way I look in the mirror. I am really happy with the results so far. This weekend is a free weekend for me and I will open up my window to 8 hours. This is the time to get some good calories in and shock the metabolism back in to a higher gear. I have been doing more reading and have found out to achieve a better weight loss that you should zig zag your calories. For instance if your maintenance calories are 2500 cals a day here is what you need to do. Your total weekly intake would add up to 2500x7 = 17500. Now you take that 17500 and you zig zag your days like this. Here is a link to the calorie counter so you can do your own ---> http://www.freedieti..._calculator.htm This is what I am going to try this week coming up. Also I would like to give you a link to a good youtube channel that has a lot of questions and answers on Intermittent Fasting. ----> http://www.youtube.c...eature=g-user-u (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted August 12, 2012 Author Report Posted August 12, 2012 Still doing good on the diet with intermittent Fasting. Been in the gym every day this past week. If there is anyone else out there trying it how have you been doing. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Cardboardcat15 Posted August 12, 2012 Report Posted August 12, 2012 I went from the 186 I posted to about 181.8, with no exercise whatsoever. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Miguels Posted August 12, 2012 Report Posted August 12, 2012 i tried and couldnt do it.. i get hungry my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Baydestrian Posted September 18, 2012 Report Posted September 18, 2012 I haven't tried this but I'm trying to slowly ween into cardio and healthier eating, I have slightly elevated blood pressure and pretty sure my cholesterol levels are high, had some blood work done today and everything came out good but go back in 2 weeks for another BP test. Was thinking of buying this whey protein, from what I read I want to buy low fat, made under low heat, unflavored and unsweetened. This seems to be the one and pretty good price, look at GNC and prices are in the $50+ range! http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B0001TO8NU Also, any updates? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
OrionStang Posted September 18, 2012 Report Posted September 18, 2012 OMG, no!! Spend the money for quality supplements. The best diet protien i've tried is Isopure. Get yourself a big tub for the best value. http://www.a1supplements.com/Isopure-Zero-Carb-7.5-Lbs.-p-2121.html And instead of a 2-scoop serving. Do one scoop and have a piece of fruit with it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.