Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Test: Sundown 1500ds & Rf T115s


Recommended Posts

Posted

GO RF!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

People are always hatin on the Rf subs.They are no joke,i loved running mine.

I could kick my own ass for not taking any vids. I even had my video camera with me. Take my word for it when I say these things were wangin'.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

maybe thier boxes suck

Are you really a Sundown rep?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

This has me wanting to invest in some 15s for an spl setup.

^^^my favorite quote...only here would buying a couple 15's be considered investing...lol... :lol:

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

I could kick my own ass for not taking any vids. I even had my video camera with me. Take my word for it when I say these things were wangin'.

Not sure if you have seen any of my vids of my RF's.But go to youtube and look under the username solofocus.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Are you really a Sundown rep?

why do you ask, i was commenting as to why your RF's were louder then BLs using the same amps, unless you guys didnt use the amps on both subs?
Posted

Not sure if you have seen any of my vids of my RF's.But go to youtube and look under the username solofocus.

Yeah, I've probably seen all of the vids of your wind tunnel... I mean truck.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

RF saids these things have a 3 inch excurison, i swear i saw 4 inches when Late Night Tip played...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

why do you ask, i was commenting as to why your RF's were louder then BLs using the same amps, unless you guys didnt use the amps on both subs?

He was just F'in with me. My Bls have only seen a taste of the Sundowns. I haven't tried them at full power yet.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

why do you ask, i was commenting as to why your RF's were louder then BLs using the same amps, unless you guys didnt use the amps on both subs?

I heard the sundown was making a 2000 watter... it would be great if this was true...even greater if it had a 4 ohm rating of 500 watt. being that 500 watts is all i can have in my class. i would sale my rf amp in a second.....

the bl's have some box and port sizing issues. plus i think somebody is to scared to strap his amps down to .25 ohm....wuss

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...