stang_01 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 What I dont get is skinny jeans being sagged. It looks stupid. If you want your pants to look baggy then buy them that way. Instead of sagging.
77-AUDIO Posted July 30, 2012 Author Report Posted July 30, 2012 I agree 100% ^^^^ If I wanted to see some ass I'd go to their moms house or a strip club. But their moms would proablly be cheaper or free. Lol. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
n8ball2013 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 you have to sag skinny jeans so you can walk. I dont wear skinny jeans cuz my dick dont fit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
b-dubs89 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 i don't care to see sagging pants ether but what strikes a nerve with me more than someones ass hanging out is places that are making laws against sagging pants . thought this was america the land of the free . laws against sagging pants make me want to take viagra and wear spandex pants and walk around with a boner . not really , but shit isn't there enough laws ?
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Best described in this vid I love how he tells it 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I dont wear skinny jeans cuz my vag will stick out. Fixed. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
IBleedMusick Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I dont wear skinny jeans cuz my vag will stick out. Fixed. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I dont wear skinny jeans cuz my vag will stick out. Fixed. oh oh we got jokes. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 I always got jokes lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.