3X MECA CALI State Finals, 10/7/12 San Luis Obispo

kr15

Kimo, now my state says "NA" :( and i have 30points btw. But i'll take 25points :D... Appreciate you taking the time bro.

And my score is no where near Scott's so I wouldnt call close on that lol. Definately going to get my behind handed to me , but that wont stop me from coming. I'm all for the experience and enjoyment!

Going for the fun is what it is all about. Besides, you never know when something happens and someone hands ya a win ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

god damn it, i have this fuccin obligation....Kimo, how early do you guys plan to be set up? I will drive there, do a run and leave, and pray that I make my obligation in time

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived