Like I said before.. It's all fun and games until someone shows up at your front door!

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, he probably said the kid sounded 8-years old online. Everytime I used to be on there would be so much shit talking from 10-year olds... 10-YEAR OLDS... but to get upset over a game that much is a little insane

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, he probably said the kid sounded 8-years old online. Everytime I used to be on there would be so much shit talking from 10-year olds... 10-YEAR OLDS... but to get upset over a game that much is a little insane

na, they said it wasn't related to the game. It was something else and just carried over into the game chat. Though if you didn't happen to hear that ONE time they said that, they sure played it off like it was game related...how many times did they say XBOX chat and it had nothing to do with XBOX or a game...

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

na, they said it wasn't related to the game. It was something else and just carried over into the game chat. Though if you didn't happen to hear that ONE time they said that, they sure played it off like it was game related...how many times did they say XBOX chat and it had nothing to do with XBOX or a game...

the media sure likes to sway our views on the topic, I'm sure everyone who sees this (older people) will run around saying that video games cause violence.

they could have said that it was a conversation over the phone which essentially what it was, and video games wouldn't get such bad views.

and this is why I don't play MW3 with you fuckers lol

:rofl: SMD members don't get butthurt like that but if you knife a mod across the map you may find yourself locked out of the forum for a few days :rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

and this is why I don't play MW3 with you fuckers lol

I sold mine, most of my games actually... the only thing I do on my xbox anymore is watch netflix (top gear) and the occasional DVD

The next breaking news story "Congress attempts to pass a bill that will ban online gaming"

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived