LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

incorrect berto. I know in my homestate there is no need for a license to carry a firearm as long as it is openly carried. However you get in a vehicle or something of that nature and you must have one.

but you would be fine putting the gun in a locked case, unloaded, and out of reach in the trunk be fine??

yes i believe so. I think ammo and firearm have to be seperated. its just easier to get your license to carry and not have to deal with ti.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I believe maine is another state that you do not need a permit to carry openly as well.

Va is also that way N8...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i know there are quite a few states who allow it but I dont like to speak on it if im not certain.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

in the meantime we can just laugh at him.

:cray:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I'm pretty sure Kansas is an open carry state, no permit required, but permit required on concealed. I have maybe seen two people in my life with a pistol on their holster that were not cops. But, A man with a gun in his holster is no different than the guy with a shotgun in his pick-up going hunting, or just someone going to the shooting range to do some target practice. Like many have said here, If the law allows open carry, then that's the law.

Some points I would like to make here are;

1.) For every one of these videos there is another that shows an officer twisting laws on uneducated citizens to violate their rights.

2.) From this video the first thing I thought was, here is another law student just trying to get famous on youtube. But, this stop shouldn't have happened in the first place.The problem is, we don't know all the facts here.

c.) I do not agree with sobriety checks. Just because they violate everyones rights equally does not make it legal The ends do not justify the means.

c.1) I'm talking about the sobriety checks where they stop traffic and randomly search whoever goes through.

4.) Regardless of whether or not this guy was just trying to set the cops up, he was within his rights to do what he did.But I think better training of officers could have made this type of thing avoidable.

No, they are legal. In 1990, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of sobriety checkpoints in Michigan vs. Sitz. The court decided that the interest in reducing the incidences of impaired driving was sufficient to justify the brief intrusion of a properly conducted sobriety checkpoint. If conducted properly, sobriety checkpoints do not constitute illegal search and seizure in most states. Thirty-nine states, plus the District of Columbia, can legally conduct sobriety checkpoints.

More like justify violating constitutional rights. It's teetering on the edge of another government that used to line people up and stop people randomly to ask for "papers" if you get my drift.

I'm not trying to de-rail this topic, but this is a similar thing to what happened in the video, Police detaining, questioning, and searching without cause. We have to be careful what we allow our government to do, we cannot give up rights to make ourselves feel safer. I'll get off my soap box now.

Its all fun and games till the cop bashes you over the head with a billy club and breaks your camera.

And then lies his fucking ass off about it. But who's a judge gonna believe? I do not trust any cops. This comes from a long time of dealing with cops. Its not that I'm a bad guy by any means. I'm from kansas city and let me tell you, they will pull you over for ANY reason what so ever and flat the fuck out LIE. I've been pulled over for my car being too loud - no subs, they said my stock, perfectly fine muffler, was too loud. They called a k9 unit to search my car. Find anything? Fuck no. No reason at all. I've been pulled over for "white light emitting from tail light". Was there a crack in my tail lights? Fuck no. Lie after lie after lie. In my book the only good cop is no cop.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's