Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

im gonna be off next week for the entire run of Decembers small gamne season. going to go back out and see if I can get some squirrels. Theres been some coyotes running around too so maybe ill get lucky and get one of those too. im cheating though. since Im going to be out in the woods for the day I picked up a ground blind and a heater so I can have warm food and stay warm. lol. Ill be posting on smd while hunting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im gonna be off next week for the entire run of Decembers small gamne season. going to go back out and see if I can get some squirrels. Theres been some coyotes running around too so maybe ill get lucky and get one of those too. im cheating though. since Im going to be out in the woods for the day I picked up a ground blind and a heater so I can have warm food and stay warm. lol. Ill be posting on smd while hunting.

straight roughin it there n8 :rofl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

you can eat them I know the wife wont. Ive spent enough time suffering int he cold. ill suffer as little as possible now thank you lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

hell no. I don't do the raw stuff. but I did pick up a mess kit to go with the stove/heater. figured id just eat mountain house stuff or whatever but if I get a squirrel or rabbit ill make sure I have a little olive oil to make them cookable. hopefully the 10000 btu keeps me warm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Hey, where the hell is that bear skin dammit?

Hey, where the hell is that bear skin dammit?

ill post pics up when i get it back :P still at taxidermist

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived