Jump to content

Your favorite/funniest movie quotes


Recommended Posts

Posted

All quotes from Bill Murray in Caddyshack and all quotes in Friday and Next Friday.

Hey... Who locked the fukn door huh?!?

I dont like locked doors around here!

They make me crazy n shit!!!!

I was locked up essay PASS THE WIRE PASS THE WIRE!!

I dont want no grilled cheese.

No Leroy.. Im bilingual... theres a difference!!!

NO-MORE-LOCKED-DOORS!!!

GRACIAS!!!

Fuck that Hey CHICO

It's lunch time eh.

Get that fucker. I know you like dark meat.

Black man can jump ese

I cant believe he did that to our dog eh.

cruelty to animals ese.. cruelty to animals

Chico, get your stupid ass over here eh.

Thats wrong ese.. THATS WRONG! He did nothing to you.

Posted

"Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?"

"Well you do have the right to be an attorney if you want to."

is that from 21 jump street?

Yup

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/


Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp


Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Posted

Ok one more from Liar Liar!

You know why I pulled you over

Depends on how long you were following me.

Why don't we just take it from the top?

Here goes....sucks air in........I sped. I followed too cloesly. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red LIGHT AND SPEEEEDDDINGGG!!

Is that all?

Noooo. I have upaid parking tickets.....opens glove box and the all fall out

Groaning

be gentle!

Needless to say, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

Posted

AK47 the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, gotta kill every muthafucka in da room... ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!!!!!!

Posted

Step brothers and The Other Guys

I just did my first desk pop, thats a real thing right?

If I wanted to hear you talk I would shove my hand up your ass and move your mouth like a puppet.

I think he knew you were cops because this is what i would call a "spite shit"

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

were gonna stay up late swapping manly stories and in the morning IM MAKING WAFFLES!

blue flower red thorns blue flower red thorns THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I WASNT COLOR BLIND! <-- how i feel everyday in a way

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

All right, all right, all right...

dazed and confused that movie is the shit

Posted

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

Gator need his gat you punk ass bitch.

other guys

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Prius.. huh... My suburban just shit one of these- The other guys

You have the right to remain... A personal flotation device... ha ha thats not funny this was my 1st time- The other guys

You're gonna need a blanket and sun tan lotion because your never gonna get off that beach you JACKASS- Happy gilmore

I cant do it... Happy relax just go to your happy place- (Hotel and street collapse on putt putt hole)... Now how the hell am i supposed to do that- Happy Gilmore

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1532 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...