Sonic Electronix

Help me put together a LOUD Ninja 600 system.

its not about everyone else its about the person riding...and yes you can when riding

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

I think it's funny hearing people with music playing from their bikes. I have yet to hear one that is audible. Sounds like white noise to me or a megaphone intercom thing.

heard my dads buddy's special edition harley and it was crystal full blast with the bike running.

i say do the systems, when done right they can really help out the look of bikes too, seeing 4 5.25"s and 2 6.5"s on a bike with nice grills looks sick.

edit: tuned how it will be done on a ninja, curious.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I know your going to build this system yourself but This is a company that might help you get some Ideas. I was involved in its inception and Paul Yaffe uses there saddle bag lids in a ton of his custom bikes. All of there systems are rated up to 90mph and still audible. Something else to keep in mind is that a motorcycle dosent have an alternator it has a stator and your max amperage is going to be less than 50amps

Edited by Q-Bert

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS

Headunit: Eclipse 8445 (sold)

Highs Amp: Eclipse 3620 (sold)

Sub Amp: Eclipse 3122 (sold)

Front stage: Memphis M class6.5 components (2007)

Sub: 1 Memphis M class 12" (sold)

SPL TermLab 130.7 (windshield) (selling)

Car Audio & Alarm installer for 16 years.

Pray for my daughter Katrina please!

I know your going to build this system yourself but This is a company that might help you get some Ideas. I was involved in its inception and Paul Yaffe uses there saddle bag lids in a ton of his custom bikes. All of there systems are rated up to 90mph and still audible. Something else to keep in mind is that a motorcycle dosent have an alternator it has a stator and your max amperage is going to be less than 50amps

Thanks, I'm gonna take a look around that site tonight. Gonna add a battery tender to that list to keep it topped off.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Speakers on a bike=douche. Sorry but thats all i got

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

so yall mean to tell me youve never rode behind a harley with speakers and havent heard it? yall are crazy to say you havent, because i own a gsxr 1000 with a loud ass fucking exhause and i can be doin upwards of 100mph and hear music from somebody else riding beside me. I might not be able to hear all the words but still its a jam at 100 lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

so yall mean to tell me youve never rode behind a harley with speakers and havent heard it? yall are crazy to say you havent, because i own a gsxr 1000 with a loud ass fucking exhause and i can be doin upwards of 100mph and hear music from somebody else riding beside me. I might not be able to hear all the words but still its a jam at 100 lol

If youre wearing a helmet which cancels outside noise(any decent helmet anyways) ontop of wind noise at any speed above 55+ mph, with the added sound of a 1 liter engine and exhaust(again any decent aftermarket) if you can hear an outside stereo to a point youcan make out the beats you sir are riding wrong. I have helmet speakers built into the ear pockets of my shoei helmet i can barely hear at highway speeds.

I think speakers on a sportbike thats is a ridden bike and not a showbike is a retarded idea. Might as well stretch it lower it chrome it out and put flames down the side. I'd invest my money on trackdays and gear to be a better rider. My .02

Edited by lifted_silverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

In the bike world we would call this guy a squid. He probably rides without a shirt on and flip flops too!

On that note I had a rear view camera on my bike, it was useful in the triple digits with you head buried under the wind screen

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice