guys pay attention to the road(pics)

Also, I've heard the thing of, Don't bitch about how truckers drive, unless you have been to new jersey, Is this true Navi? I heard they dont give a single fuck, and if you cut them off or get in their way, they push you or something? My grandfather told me this, he use to live there, so.

depends where your driving, on the turnpike everyone is an asshole, they purposely will take up all 3 lanes just to be dicks, ive seen it a few times, almost been hit more then once by trucks trying to get over(no i was not in there blind spot, i could see there eyes clearly in the mirrior) they also go 75-80 at times and go in and out of lanes quickly

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Got some okay news

Passed drug/alcohol test

Got the truck back

They kept the trailer

Gave us the load back transferred from one to another trailer

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Got some okay news

Passed drug/alcohol test

Got the truck back

They kept the trailer

Gave us the load back transferred from one to another trailer

how worried were you? lol

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well i look at it as, if they wanted to frame me and fuck me over they would have, because i dont smoke period. And i drink every now and then so wasnt worried about the real world part

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Glad everything turned out ok for you!

On a related note, I almost got into ANOTHER accident the other day. Was riding home from work with a few coworkers of mine, and some old guy flew through the stop sign into the 4 lane road we were on. If the old guy didn't hit his brakes he would of t-boned us and we probably would of rolled going 55.

This was just on the other side of the road from where I had my accident. 2 other people from work had been in an accident in that same area. I think I might take a different route to work from now on.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived