Sonic Electronix

Kicker doesn't need breakin, the suspension isn't stiff enough in the first place. Subs with multiple stiff spiders might need a little freeairing

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

heres a picture of someones stereo i retuned. the gain settings were untouched from when the shop had tuned it by ear, which resulted in this picture. i think i did a -5db 1000hz tone. i obviously promptly fixed it.

226812_2005877783714_1514676_n.jpg

finally a real scope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some drivers need break in time, period. Ranges from tweeters to subs. It varies driver to driver. My D6 12s, break in really didn't change, SA12s, they got slightly louder, UFO BTL's, got slightly lower. The custom DD subs I'm using got louder and louder.

It was at car audio warehouse in hayward on E 14. But every shop I've been too in the 408 (Gurus, Royal Electronics, sound systems, Audio desing) all tune by ear. some guy at audio desings told me they have an osliciscope on site but they don't use it unless the customer really wants it but it's another $80 bucks of labor for them to doit.

heres a picture of someones stereo i retuned. the gain settings were untouched from when the shop had tuned it by ear, which resulted in this picture. i think i did a -5db 1000hz tone. i obviously promptly fixed it.

226812_2005877783714_1514676_n.jpg

Beautiful square waves :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.