Working away..How do you manage?

Oh I don't know, N8. You don't believe that HS sweetheart stuff? LOL

im a realist. The only people i know who did that dumb shit are divorced or only together because of the kids.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you are going to get a job which a ˝girl dont want you to take it˝....fuck this...you are going to regret for the rest of your life

i had a chance to go to germany for that kind of money and i didnt go because of my ˝girl˝(which i dumped her 2 months later) and i still regret it

now i work from 10-14 hours a day 7-days a week and i get payd not even 2000$(not even 1800€)

and it sucks...

she will get trough this

its your life not hers, and its kinda rare to get a NICe job at your age....you got the chance....so get it...

PS_______i i will get another chance i will go even to other countries working...

Edited by gally

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

well I will tell you get that money....if your even questioning if your girl will be faithfull with you out of town for 3weeks at a time...it's time to get rid of her...

these days high school sweetheart shit seems to just turn into 22year olds that have been divorced twice!....

stack cash and get you a house....take it from me, I was making stupid money when I was 19-21(got preapproved for a mortgage at 20) but pissed it all away and then fucked around an quit that job, and havent made anywhere close to that much since!....just keep your priorities and set goals like a house by the time your 25 or whatever and go all out to reach them...don't let anything or anyone get in your way!...you have plenty of time to settle down and get married or whatever...

Edited by stroupe79

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

and more money get you a better car audio setups....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

SKYPE SECTS lol but seriously skype is a good way to keep stay close while your working away. listen to these guys man take the money that is a rare opportunity you may not get again. plus 3 weeks isnt even that long man. my girl and i have made it through almost 2 deployments. if you guys want the shit bad enough youll make it happen. i say take the job and dont even hesitate.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

SKYPE SECTS lol but seriously skype is a good way to keep stay close while your working away. listen to these guys man take the money that is a rare opportunity you may not get again. plus 3 weeks isnt even that long man. my girl and i have made it through almost 2 deployments. if you guys want the shit bad enough youll make it happen. i say take the job and dont even hesitate.

exactly,with technology these days ,you can video call and text everyday,and it seems the time you do spend together will be more important.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

hey who knows, you may not want to see her after 3 weeks lol

Edited by ch0sen

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Oh I don't know, N8. You don't believe that HS sweetheart stuff? LOL

im a realist. The only people i know who did that dumb shit are divorced or only together because of the kids.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!?????????........ Easy killers.........Sheeeesh...

I understand it isn't the norm... Lol, ... But hey....

Ray might have something as well to say about childhood sweetheart "bullshit"....

(it can happen,... Jus SAYIN)....

Edited by KyLar96

uhhhm yea take the money if she gets pissy buy your self a couple new girls problem solved i wish i could find shit like this lol

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.