Mobile Theme Should Be Fixed

Guest DC Power Kyle

Everything seems to be working good including the desktop version. Only thing I see is when you click on the "dashboard" (not sure what it's called) button the squares are out of place. I'll take a screen shot. It could just be on my end though.

screeniq.png

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Does it on my end too, Doesn't load chat Idk why, But other than that It's all good.

2012-08-26_23-32-02.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Mine works perfect! thanks Kyle

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

No chat on mine, algough it didn't work after the last update either.

Skip to last page would be nice, before I would just go to page 2 then add a bunch of zeros to the end, but now when I do that I get a "page not found" error. Or maybe it's page doesn't exist. Either way, if I've already viewed the page, I have to go one by one til the end.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems. Sorry it took so long!

I can now see the forum in full on my mobile, but, i can not select a theme/skin with out it going right back to the blue and white. If i just select full, it does go to full, and the red and black theme. But when i go to try the skin/theme ive always used and dig, infinet black, OR ANY other skin, it just reloads black to the blue and white basic deal.........

Thanks in advance....

kyle

Im currently getting the same thing, it allows me to change the theme, but then once I go onto the full version on my phone it changes it to the carbon red/grey no matter what I set it to

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 1 month later...

havent been on the mobile in awhile, but is there any way you can give it a number of pages? instead of just *next* because when clicking on say my build log due to a notification, it will take me to the first page, then I have to load up the full website to go to the last page.

if able, or even just a last page button.

if its already been done, thanks :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I know how to switch from mobile to desktop but is there a way to switch from desktop to mobile without clearing cookies, cashe, and all that jazz?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png