looking for my first hand gun maybe gonna get 2 one for everyday carry and one for the house. I'm in illinois but im a truck driver so i travel to my neighboor states wich all can conceal carry just got my to conceal in those states. Now on to the gun my cuz has a sig sauer and swears their the "best" reliable never jam and so on. Is there other good brands? whats a good budget and also whats a good budjet brand?

I have a sig p250 and it's a great gun. Some purist asses are going to complain about plastic etc, but the bottom line is they are awesome. I also like Glock, S&W, shit, I like em all. Go to a gun store with a range and shoot a few to see what YOU like the most

sigs are good guns but there is no best. its like asking what subwoofer is the best.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I really like my glock 22 i have. Its pretty big so i dont know how concealment would do, but never have had a problem jamming with cheap or expensive ammo. Like they are saying, you need to go play with guns before you buy one, find the one you are most comfortable with.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

There are way to many choices to narrow it down to what suits you man...

Sig is good

Glock is goo

S&W is good

Springfield is good

Go have fun at the range :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Since your other questions have already been responded to I'll take the good budget brand question. Taurus Millenium Pro's are are really good budget choice and also some of the Kel-tec's.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

my dad has Sig Souer that I have shot many times before. I just don't like how it fires and it's accuracy compared to other pistols for some reason. I like Ruger better. This year I want to buy a Ruger Mark III even though it's only .22

my buddy, for his first gun, bought a Sig Sauer p229 .40. I have personally shot it and its very top heavy. But an all around good firearm. Like what everyone is saying, no one firearm is "best" its all comes down to what you like and are comfortable with.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Archived