Jump to content

My little vato's nursery


Recommended Posts

Posted

Started painting my little dudes room.

She wanted something different on one wall so we came up with this.

Taping up the wall

821D9861-8A10-4464-ABC4-7004B9DF84D1-812-000001C99F41B4E2.jpg

CB676F1A-58F3-40E1-B55D-2ABBC76E3E63-812-000001C9AEF63E2C.jpg

63641AFF-45E1-42B4-B793-A5649DAE567C-812-000001C9B55EFD5B.jpg

Cutting out the extra tape

607B0F3E-3AC0-4119-935E-D4FD8B9AFAC4-812-000001C9BD21A9CB.jpg

422E55B3-A9C7-4C90-A6A2-B45A078DE626-812-000001C9C3DEBC8C.jpg

6 1/2 months pregnant and I'm STILL putting her ass to work.

F1499765-EC75-4C78-9CF8-DA7B362AC8F1-812-000001C93A71E946.jpg

The next step is to mask off some birch trees on the wall his crib will be up against. We went with birch cause it's stronger and lighter than mdf trees

Sugarbutt, if you read this I love you

Posted

I really like the lines. The sections remind me of streets, and mazes and stuff. Both are really cool looking! I like it!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

Waiting to see it painted.

Love the project

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I really like the lines. The sections remind me of streets, and mazes and stuff. Both are really cool looking! I like it!

This. I thought you were going to put a town kinda thing.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...