This Machine Destroys EVERYTHING

meade916

I'm not even gonna lie, machines like this scare the shut outta me. All I imagine is one slip, catches a piece of clothing and you are DONE!

I've been on the scene of some heavy machinery accidents and to me they are the worst by far. Business end of a gun is less scary! Somebody hug me, I don't think I can sleep now!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

We have a machine like this at work except it is much larger. Sometimes I am lucky to operate it! :)

But we use it to crush lots of our trash or we throw old mattresses in it or unrepairable furniture such as sofas. I threw a stack of pallets in it one time and it ate it like nothing! (This is a furniture warehouse btw)

I'm not even gonna lie, machines like this scare the shut outta me. All I imagine is one slip, catches a piece of clothing and you are DONE!

I've been on the scene of some heavy machinery accidents and to me they are the worst by far. Business end of a gun is less scary! Somebody hug me, I don't think I can sleep now!

I was thinking the same thing Rolex. Just imagine if this gets in the hands of a criminal or like you said, piece of clothing gets caught. I was thinking about all the worst case scenario that could happen with it. But still very interesting to see.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

LOL funny that they just happened to have some tampax and pads laying around, Oh hey lets try this shit , hahaha.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Damn a roll of insulation... that dude is gonna itch forever, he rubbed his hands and arms all over it.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

looks like the paper shredder that enron used hahaha lol

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Anyone have a smart car they want to donate to test and see if it will eat a car??? I mean damn it ate everything else... Lets try a small car now

heres a bigger one shredding a car

Edited by boostin302

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.