Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

and to think that alls they had to do was taze him and everything woulda been just fine...Lmao still think its funny that people even try to backup the police in situations like this, sure hes technically a "Criminal" but common their lives were in danger? It's like 10 "trained" police officers with handguns vs. one disgruntled and agitated homeless person with one knife, thats bullshit.. And they clearly shot him after he hit the ground wtf is that ? Seems like that video is just a buncha crazy bullshit I'd like to see loif theres a full length video of it to see what else might of made them decide that them all open firing on him was the appropriate action..

*edit* Lmfao just noticed in the video one of the officers excuse and reasoning was "a person 20 feet away with a knife can be on you a split second" , haha what the hell do you have the reflexes of a 85 year old? sad that thats the best excuse they can come up with..

You laugh at people backing up the cops, and i laugh at people backing up individuals who disobey the law and the police. Guess what...someone called the cops which means someone was scared enough to think this guy is a threat to my safety. I hope one day if you are ever caught in a situation like this, your instinct is to safely detain an assailant.

well I wasn't backing up anybody so Idk who your laughing at...The situation was handled horribly, I dont care about adrenaline, when it comes down to it it was EXTREMELY excessive...That homeless dude was not gonna kill no cop, and I still ask the question why not taze him? You can find hundreds of youtube videos of cops tazing old people, kids, soccer moms and all types of people that didnt deserve to get tazed then when its time to actually use the tazer for what it should be used for they conveniently only have guns available...

Here is the easiest way for me to make you understand this... Protocol states "KNIFE= Deadly Force so it should be met with deadly force aka "Gun"....Non lethal would be tasers and Pepper spray which is NOT what you do when someone is in posession of a deadly weapon...

Okay I totally understand that...but when does judgement come into play...Wouldn't it of been a much better story if one cop would of realized that hey I can take this guys down without hurting him seriously or killing us and why keeping us safe? That should have been a judgement call

and to think that alls they had to do was taze him and everything woulda been just fine...Lmao still think its funny that people even try to backup the police in situations like this, sure hes technically a "Criminal" but common their lives were in danger? It's like 10 "trained" police officers with handguns vs. one disgruntled and agitated homeless person with one knife, thats bullshit.. And they clearly shot him after he hit the ground wtf is that ? Seems like that video is just a buncha crazy bullshit I'd like to see loif theres a full length video of it to see what else might of made them decide that them all open firing on him was the appropriate action..

*edit* Lmfao just noticed in the video one of the officers excuse and reasoning was "a person 20 feet away with a knife can be on you a split second" , haha what the hell do you have the reflexes of a 85 year old? sad that thats the best excuse they can come up with..

You laugh at people backing up the cops, and i laugh at people backing up individuals who disobey the law and the police. Guess what...someone called the cops which means someone was scared enough to think this guy is a threat to my safety. I hope one day if you are ever caught in a situation like this, your instinct is to safely detain an assailant.

well I wasn't backing up anybody so Idk who your laughing at...The situation was handled horribly, I dont care about adrenaline, when it comes down to it it was EXTREMELY excessive...That homeless dude was not gonna kill no cop, and I still ask the question why not taze him? You can find hundreds of youtube videos of cops tazing old people, kids, soccer moms and all types of people that didnt deserve to get tazed then when its time to actually use the tazer for what it should be used for they conveniently only have guns available...

I bet the old people, kid, soccer moms, and all types of people didnt have a knife in their hands. Next questions what if the taser gun failed then what? Guy with knife stabs and kill officer. I bet you didnt think of that did you... You say you dont care about adrenaline. You must have never been in a "fight or flight" situation where your lifed depended on your actions. You do what you have to do to survive!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I bet the old people, kid, soccer moms, and all types of people didnt have a knife in their hands. Next questions what if the taser gun failed then what? Guy with knife stabs and kill officer. I bet you didnt think of that did you... You say you dont care about adrenaline. You must have never been in a "fight or flight" situation where your lifed depended on your actions. You do what you have to do to survive!

I've been shot at before, and I fight (mma) I know what adrenaline feels like and yea its an extreme feeling...What about this ...One cop says ok I'm gonna taze him if he doesn't fall and the knife doesn't come loose then you guys shoot? Seems like a pretty logical action to me..

thats not what they are trained to do, cause in that time they realized that the taser didnt work he could have stabbed the officer. Fighting MMA is not the same cause the guy isnt trying to KILL you with a knife.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Check mate

No, not logical. You err on the side of caution. You don't say, maybe this first if that doesn't work then take him down. You say, this guy just might kill someone. I wouldn't put someones life at risk for a crazy guy with a knife. You want a better story? Crazy dude puts down knife, lays on ground, police detain him, the end.

I fight MMA, my brothers fight MMA...that adrenaline is NOT the same as being responsible for someones life. This was a split second decision, that is sad but the safest way to end this.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've been shot at before, and I fight (mma) I know what adrenaline feels like and yea its an extreme feeling...What about this ...One cop says ok I'm gonna taze him if he doesn't fall and the knife doesn't come loose then you guys shoot? Seems like a pretty logical action to me..

Your logical solution would have most defiantly led to a lawsuit and there STILL would have been a dead homeless guy.

If that would have been the case then we would have had all you guys complaining about how he shouldn't have been shot cuz the tazer had him under control.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

No, not logical. You err on the side of caution. You don't say, maybe this first if that doesn't work then take him down. You say, this guy just might kill someone. I wouldn't put someones life at risk for a crazy guy with a knife. You want a better story? Crazy dude puts down knife, lays on ground, police detain him, the end.

I fight MMA, my brothers fight MMA...that adrenaline is NOT the same as being responsible for someones life. This was a split second decision, that is sad but the safest way to end this.

thats not what they are trained to do, cause in that time they realized that the taser didnt work he could have stabbed the officer. Fighting MMA is not the same cause the guy isnt trying to KILL you with a knife.

hmm looks like they figured out how to do it in Germany ...and did I ever say fighting mma was exactly the same as being in a life or death no but its still adrenaline alls I was saying is that I've experienced the feeling one way or another

Archived