Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

40 + IS excessive. 1 or 2 well placed shots was all that was needed. Plenty of officers there to make those shots. The threat wasn't uncontrollable.

1 or 2 well placed shot by which officer?

And how is the officer supposed top know they were on target? By your theory, there would have still been a minimum of 12 shots (2 per officer).

You tell by the fact they fall over. If he doesnt fall down, shoot him a couple more. 40+ times is excessive, there is nothing you can say that makes it not, let alone more than 5 probably.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

There is nothing to say it fucking matters. If he was killed in 2 shots, would that really change anything?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

At this point the only problem I have with the number of shots fired is all the people that were outside the shopping center at risk of getting hit by a stray.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

They did remove a dangerous person from society. If I removed that same person from society (the same way the cops did) because he was waving a knife at me. I'd be in jail. I don't get why any cops can get away with so much more than a normal person. Wrong is wrong if you have a badge or not. And 46 shots shots is wrong.

Um its their job, thats why.

So if my life was in danger, I should wait for the cops to come because that's their job or do I pull my gun out and shoot the guy. I carry for a reason, cases like this so I could shoot the guy. But if I shot him more than what was necessary, I'd be in jail. Look up the jerome ersland case, He is sentenced to life for self defense. Guy was on the ground, shot him again. Just like the cops did, I don't get it.

The guy didn't rape anyone. He had a knife and was crazy. What was his prior police record. Not a rapist or murder. Use the force needed for the situation. And this force was excesive.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

He was mentally ill and a bit riled up, he wasn't running around the neighborhood naked raping poodles and shitting in mailboxes while holding a samurai sword. All his past run-ins were non-violent, just mere behavior things. There are crazy ppl everywhere.

Why couldn't they take a little bit more time to try and calm the situation? Cops just shoot to kill because they know there will be no rammifactions and they can't move on to the next scene, they don't value the life of human being unless it is another person in law enforcement.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hes never been caught doing anything violent but I wouldn't say that he hasn't. I would feel safe saying that less than 20% of the crime in that area is actually reported.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

40 + IS excessive. 1 or 2 well placed shots was all that was needed. Plenty of officers there to make those shots. The threat wasn't uncontrollable.

And how is the officer supposed top know they were on target? By your theory, there would have still been a minimum of 12 shots (2 per officer).

You tell by the fact they fall over. If he doesnt fall down, shoot him a couple more. 40+ times is excessive, there is nothing you can say that makes it not, let alone more than 5 probably.

They said there was approximately 6 officers. Police issued firearms tend to be semi-autos. You said 5 bullets might be ok.

K, now lots do the math, 6 officers with their lives being threatened + semi-auto handguns x the 5 bullets you mentioned = 30 rounds. Pretty close to the actual number if you ask me, and that's going of your standard.

My standard would be shot the threat until it is no longer a threat.

I had a Crim professor tell us about a situation he was in that was extremely similar to this. Guy was on drugs and had a knife. Rushed my professor and his fellow officers so the unloaded. To sum it up guy to about 60 rounds, still moving forward, until he practically got his head blown off. Should my professor and his before officers have stopped when they went through a certain amount of rounds? NO, because the threat was still there.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

They said there was approximately 6 officers. Police issued firearms tend to be semi-autos. You said 5 bullets might be ok.

K, now lots do the math, 6 officers with their lives being threatened + semi-auto handguns x the 5 bullets you mentioned = 30 rounds. Pretty close to the actual number if you ask me, and that's going of your standard.

My standard would be shot the threat until it is no longer a threat.

I had a Crim professor tell us about a situation he was in that was extremely similar to this. Guy was on drugs and had a knife. Rushed my professor and his fellow officers so the unloaded. To sum it up guy to about 60 rounds, still moving forward, until he practically got his head blown off. Should my professor and his before officers have stopped when they went through a certain amount of rounds? NO, because the threat was still there.

its way different than this. the thread kept running at them if it would have taken 1000 shots to bring him down then no problem. thread on floor dead, stop shooting. i seen cases like the one you say but then the guy kept running at them so i give it to the cops there

they problem I have is they continued to shot after the suspect fell to the ground, there is no need for 4-5 officers to dump their whole clip into someone with a knife

TAZE HIS ASS!

I know in Columbus, OH police usually carry both a firearm aswell as taser so they have the option of lethal force, but they could have taken care of this situation without killing the guy, let alone turning him to swiss cheese!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

This is a quote from a youtube video description.

Execution Of Milton Hall #2, Justice For Milton Hall! - - A No Struggle, No Development Production! By KennySnod * * Execution Of Milton Hall #2, Justice For Milton Hall! Detroit, Saginaw and others Civil Rights leader threatens to 'shut Saginaw down' if officers involved in Milton Hall death are not fired. SAGINAW, MI — Civil rights leader said they will be in Saginaw for tonight's city council meeting at 6 p.m. to ask Saginaw leaders why six officers involved in the shooting death of Milton Hall are back working desk jobs at the department.

If he does not get the answer he wants, the Rev. Charles E. Williams II, president of the Michigan Chapter of the National Action Network, said he will be back.

"We want the officers fired," Williams said in a phone interview today. "If they're not fired, we're prepared to hold a mass demonstration in Saginaw. We'll make it a national issue and shut Saginaw down."

Williams announced shortly after a press conference that he and other members of the group would be at the Saginaw City Council meeting tonight.

During the press conference, Williams called the shooting of Hall "A modern day lynching." He said he believes the killing was racially motivated.

Racist six Saginaw City Polices officers were involved in the shooting death of Milton Hall. They shot him 11 times, but shot at him 46 times!

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. for the Rainbow Push Coalition came to discuss the issues with the community of Community & Police Relations, at a Town Hall Meeting saying "We Want The Truth About Milton Hall!"

As of July 9, 2012 there has been 120 Black People "Killed" by the Police this year! That is -- Every 36 hours a Black person is "Killed" in America/USA by the Police!

It's just ridiculous how they are trying to make it a racial thing. I really want to know what they mean by "shut Saginaw down". Sue the city?

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived