LIKE A BOSS!!!!.... if you're gonna do it. do it big right? hahaha... good luck though for real. they dont take kindly to drunk drivers here at least.

why would anyone take kindly to drunk drivers?

you say like a boss, when someone else could be going to a family members funeral.

It was sarcasm. Get used to it.

actually the way you worded it, there was no sarcasm. saying " they dont take kindly to drunk drivers here at least." showed that you set yourself apart from those who dislike drunk driving.

I meant the first part. I don't care what he did, he didnt hurt anyone. HE COULD HAVE. but didn't. so I don't see anything wrong here except a lack of judgement.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Back on my birthday in 2007 my mother was on her way to work. A drunk driver ran a read light and hit her right in the driver door. Her car flipped 4 times and landed into the cars sitting at the red light. She was in the hospital for about 3 weeks and they didn't think she was going to make it. The fact that you're saying "I'm doing it big" really makes me hope that you lose your driving privilege. You lack the knowledge from knowing what is right, and what is wrong. Especially with your lil 14 year old catch phrase "I do it big"

No respect.

I really don't give 2 shits about what you did. It's your life. But what pisses me off is your name. Anyone that uses the word "goon" or "swag" or any other fucktard fag word to describe themselves.

Like ballen?

Yes. Like ballin. IN. My name is bobby allen. B Allen.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

he took a chance on some one eleses well being, thats what the fuck he did wrong!

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I really don't give 2 shits about what you did. It's your life. But what pisses me off is your name. Anyone that uses the word "goon" or "swag" or any other fucktard fag word to describe themselves.

Like ballen?

Yes. Like ballin. IN. My name is bobby allen. B Allen.

love it. lol saltied

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

I wish i had read this thread sooner... Goon i seriously have NO sympathy for ya bro... you drank those drinks and decided to get behind the wheel and drive... IM GLAD you got caught before you killed an innocent person and i must say with out feeling bad that the fact that YOU are crying because you have to sell your system to pay for shit is about as ignorant AS it gets... You should be so fortunate as should every one else that you didnt kill yourself or ANYONE innocent for that matter... I HOPE you learned a real good GOD damn lesson this time... Next time dont expect to get so lucky and i pray to god you dont ruin some innocent persons life because of your stupid decision

/ rant

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived