Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I was stupid and decided to get caught driving my car while drunk. I blew a .21 and got arrested. I now have to take a class and hopefully be able to negotiate a better charge. I have to sell my subwoofers :( The first thing I have to pay costs $200. This is the worst thing ever. I get it sounding like I want and now I have to wave bye bye. You guys can troll all you want. Just letting you guys know, ill be driving around with an empty trunk :/

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Posted

LIKE A BOSS!!!!.... if you're gonna do it. do it big right? hahaha... good luck though for real. they dont take kindly to drunk drivers here at least.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Posted

Sorry, but I don't feel bad for you at all. The only fortunate thing that happened is that you got caught before you hurt or killed someone innocent. I agree with Orionstang...you shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.

Posted

Not going to lie... I despise drunk drivers.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I do it big. lol. And I know, I made a mistake, I was driving perfectly fine until the board above my feet collapsed while I was driving, making me swerve because I couldn't brake.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Posted

I think the real question is why the fuck were you driving when you were that drunk? That's not just 1 or 2 drinks bro... That's driving wasted and you know it.

Posted

Are they gonna put the breathalizer in your car?

Posted

Pretty much...fuck you dude

assholes like you are the reason one of my friends is dead...no sympathy.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...